Read first: ARIA Mania in Manila?
We love trying out new restaurants, but there are times when we want to revisit places that we’ve been to simply because they’re yummy. One of our favorite Italian places in Boracay and in Manila is Aria because of the delicious pizza, pasta and salad combinations.
Recently, they added innovative cocktail drinks by Tim Walters and also a Kids’ Menu.
Here is our updated Aria experience…
Related Blog Posts:
- ARIA CUCINA ITALIANA (Revisited): Our ARIA Favorites and Kids Menu @AriaCucina
- ARIA Mania in Manila?
- Top5 Bora Resto! [ The Bora Life #3 ]
What’s New in BGC Restaurants in 2013?
- VASK: Traditional Basque Cuisine and Modern Gastronomy @VaskManila
- EARLY BIRD Breakfast Club: Start of the All-Day Breakfast Era in Manila?
- IHOP Philippines: Manila Goes Crazy Over IHOP? @IHOP_PH
- GYU-KAKU Philippines: World’s No.1 Yakiniku Japanese BBQ Brand now in Manila 🙂
- MAD FOR GARLIC Philippines: Italian Korean Wine Resto (and Garlic Breath)
- MESCLUN BISTRO by Chef Katrina Kuhn-Alcantara in Serendra
- SABOTEN Philippines: The Original Tonkatsu Flavor Now in Manila!
- URBN BAR & KITCHEN: The Secret Yummy Food of URBN