MESCLUN BISTRO is the casual version of the MESCLUN Restaurant & Cafe in Linden Suites by Chef Katrina Kuhn-Alcantara, also the creator of Chuck’s Deli, Paulene Chocolats Suisses, and the now-defunct Cuillere French restaurant.
Its name is inspired by the mixture of culinary inspirations (not only from French cuisine but also from other European cuisines) from Chef Kat’s travels and collaborations with other chefs.
It’s nice to follow Chef Kat’s journey from Cuillere to Chuck’s Deli and now to Mesclun. You get to notice the maturity over the years and see her personality in her culinary creations.
I’m happy to know that she’s back in Serendra in the original location of the French resto that made her famous in the foodie circles.
Check out Mesclun Bistro when you are in Serendra (where Cuillere used to be located):
Related Blog Post: Chuck’s Deli – Now Serving Awesome Sandwiches in Serendra!
What’s New in BGC Restaurants in 2013?
- VASK: Traditional Basque Cuisine and Modern Gastronomy @VaskManila
- EARLY BIRD Breakfast Club: Start of the All-Day Breakfast Era in Manila?
- IHOP Philippines: Manila Goes Crazy Over IHOP? @IHOP_PH
- GYU-KAKU Philippines: World’s No.1 Yakiniku Japanese BBQ Brand now in Manila 🙂
- MAD FOR GARLIC Philippines: Italian Korean Wine Resto (and Garlic Breath)
- MESCLUN BISTRO by Chef Katrina Kuhn-Alcantara in Serendra
- SABOTEN Philippines: The Original Tonkatsu Flavor Now in Manila!
- URBN BAR & KITCHEN: The Secret Yummy Food of URBN