Starting at 12mn, URBN BAR gets packed with party people from all over the metro. It’s a popular events place for launching products and holding company events because of its spacious interiors and industrial-looking ambiance.
But one of the things I love about URBN is the contemporary comfort food they serve during dinner by Chef Benjo Tuason of Relik fame.
Here’s our latest URBN experience…
Related Blog Post: A Relik Lunch
What’s New in BGC Restaurants in 2013?
- VASK: Traditional Basque Cuisine and Modern Gastronomy @VaskManila
- EARLY BIRD Breakfast Club: Start of the All-Day Breakfast Era in Manila?
- IHOP Philippines: Manila Goes Crazy Over IHOP? @IHOP_PH
- GYU-KAKU Philippines: World’s No.1 Yakiniku Japanese BBQ Brand now in Manila 🙂
- MAD FOR GARLIC Philippines: Italian Korean Wine Resto (and Garlic Breath)
- MESCLUN BISTRO by Chef Katrina Kuhn-Alcantara in Serendra
- SABOTEN Philippines: The Original Tonkatsu Flavor Now in Manila!
- URBN BAR & KITCHEN: The Secret Yummy Food of URBN
- BRASSERIE GIROLLE by Chef Ian Padilla