BALIK BUKID is a Country Fair organized by Gippy and Hindy Tantoco in Sta. Elena Fun Farm in Laguna. It’s usually held twice a year — one during summer and one during the BER season.
We were completely blown away by the unique back-to-farm experience like riding a carabao with the kids, buying organic and natural products, feasting on healthy and organic food, and jamming with some of the best performing artists in the country.
You have to bring your family to experience the BEST Country Fair in the Philippines!
Here’s a photo essay of our 2nd Balik Bukid experience last November 17, 2012…
It’s 60-90 minutes away from Manila. You have to take the SLEX and exit at Cabuyao. After the Cabuyao toll gate, turn right. You should see the Sta. Elena main gate on the right side. Follow the signs to the Fun Farm.
(TIP: They only accept cash, so make sure to bring enough. There are ATMs inside the Cabuyao Technopark if you forget to bring some pesos.)
The dining area reminds me of a Napa Valley Picnic experience…
Don’t miss attending this awesome, one-of-a-kind country fair experience!
A Country Fair @ Sta. Elena Fun Farm, Cabuyao Laguna
- Experience an incomparable family day amidst the wonders of the countryside and embrace a holistic way of life with Sta. Elena’s Balik Bukid Country Fair.
- SHOP from a wide array of unique, handcrafted and artful products from our select merchants
- FEAST in our selections of homemade, organic, artisan, natural food varieties
- PLAY and let loose in our fun farm activities and interactive outdoor recreation for the whole family
- UNWIND and let loose in our fun farm activities and interactive outdoor recreation for the whole family
Live an Awesome Life,
If you have tips on awesome food and travel destinations, please email me at [email protected].
Full Disclosure: We paid for our Balik Bukid experience. We are not connected with the organizers.I wrote this blog post myself and it expresses my own opinions.
I have no business relationship with any company mentioned in this post or any organization promoting it. As a policy, I don’t accept advertising from food and travel places we feature in the blog.
P.S. The 3rd Balik Bukid Country Fair will be held this coming Sunday, April 28. Don’t miss it!