I’ve always been curious about Cecil’s Cafe. We pass by it every time we head to Tagaytay via Sta. Rosa. Although it looks homey and inviting from the outside, we hesitated for a while because we don’t know if the food is yummy or if it is just one of those provincial commercialized cafes.
One weekday morning, we decided to try it for lunch. Here’s our Cecil’s Cafe experience:
What’s new in Tagaytay in 2013 Series:
- TAGAYTAY: Your Awesome Journey to Tagaytay Food Trip (Infographic)
- BREAKFAST at ANTONIO’S: Welcoming 2013 with a Yummy Bang along the Ridge!
- METEORA, Tagaytay Birthday Overnight Trip ☾
- CECIL’S CAFE: Home-Cooked Food Stop on Your Way to Tagaytay
- SKY RANCH: Tagaytay Sky Eye @SkyFunPark
- TAAL VISTA HOTEL: Enroute to Becoming Tagaytay’s First 5 Star Hotel?
- TOOTSIE’S Tagaytay Revisited + A Taste of Chef Ed Quimson
- PUZZLE MANSION: Gina Gil Lacuna’s 1,028+ Puzzles and Counting
- WILSON’S Tagaytay: A Secret Bed & Breakfast Place in Tagaytay
- ASILO TAGAYTAY: Insider’s Tips on Avida’s First Residential Retreat