Update June 24, 2016: LE MONET: Your Home in Camp John Hay, Baguio! (Revisited)
When we ask foodies for a recommendation on where to eat and stay in Baguio, LE MONET is often recommended not only for its boutique hotel’s affordable luxury features but also for the Breakfast Buffet created by Chef Robby Goco for Dinelli Gourmet.
LE MONET by Hotel Rembrandt was designed in honor of the great French painter Claude Monet who became famous for his colorful and realistic landscapes. It is one of the few hotels that still enjoy the luxury of being surrounded by stately Baguio pine trees. Located in Camp John Hay it was opened to the public in time for Baguio’s February 2012 Panagbenga Festival
Check out the LE MONET Experience in Baguio:
Awesome Baguio Series Part 2:
- THE CHEF’S HOME in Baguio
- OH MY GULAY @ Vocas Artspace, Session Road, Baguio
- FOREST HOUSE Bistro Cafe (Our First Time)
- O’ MAI KHAN Mongolian Barbecue & Hot Pot
- LE CHEF AT THE MANOR, Camp John Hay, Baguio
- CHOCO-LATE de BATIROL, Camp John Hay, Baguio
- LE MONET Breakfast Buffet – The Best in Baguio?