One thing I love about the Philippines is its abundance of adventure opportunities that await the most curious and adventurous in spirit. We have been exploring the country ever since we started our blog journey seven years ago, and we haven’t stopped. 🙂
I would like to share with you our 10 Awesome Experiences that we set out to conquer one adventure at a time this year.
1. Food Trip in Los Baños – ✓ DONE
2. Go Baguio (Road Trip to Baguio Part II) – ✓ DONE
Baguio Food Trip Part I.
- Chef Vicky Tinio Clemente’s Mama’s Table Private Dining
- Strawberry Fields Forever…
- BenCab Museum Experience & Cafe Sabel @ BenCab Museum
- Hill Station & Mt. Cloud Bookshop
- Happy Tummy & Wright Park
- Cafe by the Ruins Breakfast!
- Eve’s Garden Lunch
- Hotel Elizabeth and Bliss Cafe
Watch out for the feature on our Baguio Food Trip Part II!
3. Rejuvenate with a 5-day Detox – ✓ DONE
I’m excited to share the day-by-day details of the retreat soon…
4. Long Weekend to Subic with the Boys – ✓ DONE
Watch out for our Subic Adventure series…
5. Wellness Escape at Enchanted Farm
(Photo by Dharma Dreams)
I’ve always wanted to visit Gawad Kalinga’s Enchanted Farm. We will finally get the chance with FLOW’s Farm, Yoga, Samba Weekend! Talk about hitting several birds with one stone!
6. Explore Lake Sebu
(Photo by Ivan About Town)
Ever since Ivan’s Lake Sebu feature, I’ve been planning to bring my family to see it for ourselves. Before the year ends, we will visit Lake Sebu. 🙂
7. Sagada Finally!
(Photo by Wikipedia)
One of the few foodie places that I have not been to in the Philippines. I’ve been researching for a travel guide to Sagada for some time now. We will conquer it this BER season.
(Let me know if you have any tips! 🙂 )
8. Boracay with the family!
Related BORACAY Blog Posts:
- Boracay 2012: CRAFTY’S ROOFTOP BORACAY – Best Indian Cuisine on the Island?
- What’s New in Boracay in 2010? (Part 1 of 2)
- What’s New in Boracay in 2010? (Part 2 of 2)
- Tips on Getting To and Around Boracay – 2009
- Boracay 101: A Bora First Timer’s Guide To Boracay’s Best Restaurants, Must Try Food and Gimmick Places
- Top5 Bora Resto! [ The Bora Life #3 ]
- My Mandala Spa Experience [ The Bora Life #2 ]
- [The Bora Life.1] Top Ten 10 Cool Things to do in Boracay!
- Boracay’s Mystique…
9. Discover Tabucol
(Photo by Tabucol Bird Sanctuary)
We love organic retreats, and we plan to head to Tabucol Bird Sanctuary soon…
10. Food Trip and Beach Escapade in Davao 🙂
(Photos by Pearl Farm Resort)
And last but not the least, we plan to get to know Davao’s foodie secrets and beach escapes. Share with me your tips, please! 🙂
Life is short. Let’s Get Out More with our friends and family!
Live an Awesome Life,
Follow @antondiaz on Twitter for the latest update on food and travel secrets.🙂
Like our Official Facebook Page: Our Awesome Planet 🙂
Follow antondiaz on Pinterest for the latest awesome food and travel photos! 🙂
If you have tips on awesome food and travel destinations, please email me at [email protected].
Thank you for following and supporting Our Awesome Planet!
Full Disclosure: Our Awesome Planet supports the Get Out More Manifesto!
P.S. Please share the link to your adventure list for the next 6 months in the comments section. Let’s Get Out More, Manila!