Last call for Foodies and Food Vendors for Rockwell’s 2nd Ultimate Taste Test this coming September 15, Saturday 11am to 9pm!
FOODIES: What Foodies Can Expect in Rockwell’s Ultimate Taste Test?
- The latest and biggest food discoveries from a minimum of 40+ suppliers, just in time for the BER Season!
- Experience being a Food Critic for a day as you rate the best home-based food suppliers in the country today and the Power Plant Mall restaurants too!
- Tickets to Rockwell’s 2nd Ultimate Taste Test (UTT) is P585/day which covers:
- Food Taste Portions from a minimum of 40+ Home-Based Food Vendors & Power Plant Mall Restaurants for the entire Saturday and/or Sunday
- A bottle of San Miguel Super Dry, Premium All-Malt or Cerveza Negra (For foodies 18 years old and above only)
- This event is exclusive to a maximum of 1,000 foodies/day, with a limited sit-down capacity.
FOOD VENDORS: What Food Suppliers Can Expect in Rockwell’s Ultimate Taste Test?
- Your food will go viral and spread throughout the foodie and food blogging community.
- No Registration Fee for Home-Based Food Vendors and Rockwell Restaurants –but you need to provide bite-sized taste portions of your latest products (enough for 1,000 foodies).
- The top food suppliers who meet the average rating of 3.8 and above will be featured in Our Awesome Planet by October!
NOTE: Please call Rache if you have immediate questions and clarifications (0917-5318949).
Good News! We made it a one day event to have maximum participation from both foodies and food vendors 🙂
Join us for the Rockwell’s 2nd Ultimate Taste Test this coming September 15, 11am to 9pm!
2nd Rockwell’s Ultimate Taste Test Event
What: Rockwell’s Ultimate Taste Test — Be a Food Critic for a Day!
When: September 15, 2012, Saturday, 11.00 am – 9.00 pm.
Where: Rockwell Tent
Rockwell’s Ultimate Taste Test is a gathering of different concessionaires who give a free taste of their goodies that are already in the market, have just been launched or will soon be launched.
The atmosphere is festive and everybody has a good time giving in to all kinds of gustatory delights. Visitors get to rate the food and the food concessionaire that prepared it on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the highest.
The top participants who get the highest ratings get to be featured in the food blog site,Our Awesome Planet, which will help boost their popularity and sales even more.
Ultimate Taste Test Fee: P585/head
Don’t miss the 10th Ultimate Taste Test!
You can buy the tickets from the following:
1). Rockwell Customer Care (Tel. # 8981702) during mall hours and Creative Juice Office (Tel. # 5707827) during office hours.
2). You can purchase your tickets online here: http://multiply.com/marketplace/foodie
3). You can also reserve and deposit payment to:
Account Name: CREATIVE JUICE COMMUNICATIONS
BDO Checking Account# 0308032191
May the Odds Be Ever in your Flavor!
Live an Awesome Life,
Follow @antondiaz on Twitter for the latest update on food and travel secrets.🙂
Like our Official Facebook Page: Our Awesome Planet 🙂
Follow antondiaz on Pinterest for the latest awesome food and travel photos! 🙂
If you have tips on awesome food and travel destinations, please email me at [email protected].
Thank you for following and supporting Our Awesome Planet!
Full Disclosure: Our Awesome Planet’s Ultimate Taste Test is a gathering of different food and drink concessionaires who give a free taste of their goodies that are already in the market, have just been launched or will soon be launched. The atmosphere is festive and everybody will have a good time giving in to all kinds of gustatory delights. Foodies become food critics and rate the food sampled on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the highest. The top participants are featured in Our Awesome Planet. (Read: Ultimate Taste Test 9.0 @Soderno – Successful First UTT in the South)
P.S. For Food Vendors, please call Rache 0917 531-8949 or email [email protected] to get you in the Ultimate Taste Test. See you on Saturday!