One of the inspirations for Mercato is the street food night market scene in Taiwan’s Shilin Market. We love the Xiao Tze (which means “small eats”) from the different food stalls in Shilin.
Here are the top food picks you should try when you visit Taiwan…
Read Related Post: Philippine STAR | Taiwanathon by RJ Ledesma
Flavors of Taiwan Series (2012):
- DIN TAI FUNG Experience @ Taipei 101!
- TAIPEI 101: On Top of the Tallest Building in Taiwan 🙂
- TIAN WAI TIAN Hot Pot – The BEST Hot Pot I’ve Ever Tasted
- The Making of Tea (Nantau, Taiwan)
- CHATIME: What We Can Learn from the Market Leader in International Bubble Tea Industry
- Taiwan’s SHILIN MARKET: #1 Shopping Attraction in Taiwan!
- SHILIN MARKET Taiwan: Xiao Tze (Small Eats) Food Trip Guide
- XIMENDING Market (popularly known as the Harajuku of Taipei) 🙂