ARIA was the talk of the town when it first opened in D’Mall Boracay in 2003. Foodies raved about its homemade pasta and wood-fire oven pizzas (see: Top5 Bora Restos!, and What’s New in Boracay in 2010?). After 9 years, it finally opened its doors in Manila. 🙂
We’re curious to know if it would create the same buzz among foodies amidst really good Italian restaurants in the metro. Cyma Boracay’s expansion to Manila was very successful, setting up shop in various malls.
As for Aria, it decided to expand to a super high-end mall with relatively higher prices–will it click? Will we see Aria Mania in Manila?
Bonifacio High Street Central Restaurants:
- Jamba Juice Opens in Manila!
- SutrA Christmas Dinner: Our First Taste of BHS Central
- ARIA Mania in Manila?
- GEISHA, an Indian-owned Japanese Vegetarian Restaurant You’ll Love 🙂
- ELIAS and the Spirants
- Mango Tree: Finally, Thai Fine Dining in Manila!
- A Beso Cucina Vinoteka Date
- The Cake Club Dessert Haven
- A SLICE of Pia Cayetano
- SARIWON, Authentic Korean Barbecue – First Branch outside Korea
- Village Tavern, a Higher-End Friday’s?
- STELLA, Sister of Chelsea & the Star of BHS Central
- ‘CUE, Modern Barbecue
- NOLITA (North of Little Italy): A Taste of the Real New York Pizza in Manila?
- BHS Central: A Guide to the BEST Eats in Bonifacio High Street Central