Here are great food gift ideas that you can get this weekend from Mercato and Soderno:
1. Something Mochi and Donut
The latest craze on Pon De Ring Donuts is coming to Manila
2. Something Bacon and New
3. Something Authentic and Vegetarian
Siling Sili provides authentic Mexican food that is yummy and surprisingly Vegetarian. Available at Soderno Nights.
4. Something Cheesy with Beer
5. Something New with Chocolates
6. Something Tasty and for a Cause
Visit the 10K Women booth in Mercato Centrale and in Soderno.
7. Something International and Authentic
8. Something Healthy and Nice
9. Something New and Tried & Tested
10. Something Yummy from Promising Young Home Bakers
Get your Christmas Food Gifts this Weekend at Mercato Centrale and Soderno!
Mercato Centrale @ BGC
34th St. and 9th Avenue,
(Beside MC Home Depot)
Bonifacio Global City
Fridays and Saturdays 10pm-3am
Saturdays and Sundays 7am-2pm
Soderno @ Molito
Madrigal Avenue corner Commerce Avenue
(Molito Lifestyle Center)
Fridays and Saturdays 6pm-3am
Saturdays and Sundays 7am-4pm
Note: December 16-18, 2011 is the last market weekend of Mercato Centrale and Soderno.
Live an Awesome Life,
For more info, check out: Awesome Planner 2012 – The Food and Travel Guide
Also available at:
Distrito at Makati
Amorsolo Open Parking Lot
(Beside Makati Medical Center) Makati City
Wednesday – Friday, 9pm-3am
P.P.S. The MOM 24×7 Planner is also available at Mercato Centrale and Soderno.