We are excited for the opening of Soderno, the newest weekend food and lifestyle market in the South, this coming Friday, November 18, 7pm at Molito Lifestyle Center.
SODERNO is a haven for emerging talents in fashion and the arts, and for new and unique food finds! The market includes:
- FASHION. Innovative fashion finds and accessories from new designers.
- ARTS AND CRAFTS. Unique arts and crafts from up-and-coming artists.
- FOOD. Great-tasting gourmet dishes, delicacies and pastries from home chefs and bakers.
- ORGANIC & NATURAL PRODUCE. Freshly harvested organic, natural fruits and vegetables and a selection of free-range meats, seafood and dairy products.
Let me give you a tour of Soderno…
Soderno is one long tent with 3 bays. The first bay is airconditioned while the center bay and third bay are alfresco.
The Center Bay is the main alfresco dining area with the Organizer’s Booth and Drinks Station.
Bay 3 is where all the Grilling and Hot Meals Vendors will be located.
SODERNO is located at the Molito Lifestyle Center on the corner of Madrigal Avenue and Commerce Avenue (in front of Alabang Town Center and Ayala Alabang Village).
Check out the Molito Lifestyle Center Video.
[email protected] LIFESTYLE CENTER – a destination weekend day and night lifestyle market where the whole family can enjoy THE BEST THAT THE SOUTH HAS TO OFFER.
It is brought to you by the same organizers of the successful Mercato Centrale @ BGC.
Soderno @ Molito has the following market days:
- SODERNO NIGHTS every FRIDAY & SATURDAY (6pm-3am). The vibrant Night Market combines the best that each market has to offer: fashion, arts & crafts and, of course, food!
- SODERNO LIFESTYLE MARKET every SATURDAY (7am-4pm). The Lifestyle Market is the place to enjoy fashion, arts and crafts, and food.
- SODERNO ORGANIC MARKET every SUNDAY (7am-4pm). The Organic Lifestyle Market is the place to go for food, organic and natural produce, and eco-friendly products.
- SUPERSALE FASHION MARKET every SATURDAY & SUNDAY (10am-5pm).
Supersale Bazaar @ Soderno.
And you can enjoy SODERNO in a comfortable, well-ventilated, and pet-friendly environment with free wi-fi!
Join us for the opening night of Soderno @ Molito on November 18, Friday, 7pm! See you there!
Live an Awesome Life,
P.S. If you are interested to apply as a vendor-partner, please email us at [email protected]il.com or text us at 0917 840-1152.
P.P.S. Some tips about going to Soderno:
Toll Fee from Nichols to Alabang is P122
Soderno Parking is flat rate P20
Saturday Mass @ Molito – 5pm
Sunday Mass @ Molito – 10am