Updated 12/6/11: Here is the photo and a size perspective of the 6×8 Awesome Planner.
Dear Traveling Foodie,
Mabuhay from Our Awesome Planet!
2012 is the year of the Foodie Road Trips. There's no better way to have a grand year than by experiencing the awesome foodie havens that our country has to offer. This planner has been designed to help you maximize the full potential of your road trips.
I would like to thank all those who supported the first release of the Awesome Planner. I have incorporated all the suggestions in this release. I hope you like this new product designed with the foodie in mind.
The 2012 Awesome Planner has five (5) main sections:
1. Travel Vision Board – Where would you go on a trip today if you had no personal or financial constraints? Claim that road trip or dream destination by either drawing or pasting pictures on the Vision Board. Each day, I encourage you to visualize in your heart the feelings you have while you are in that destination. Release that feeling into the universe and let it be.
2. 2012 Awesome Calendar of the Philippines – All the major 2012 Philippine holidays, festivals, fiestas, local liturgical events and other awesome happenings are nicely integrated in the monthly calendar and the weekly pages of the planner. If you are planning your trips throughout the year, this calendar should be the first one you consult.
Here is the updated 2012 Awesome Calendar of the Philippines.
3. 12 Awesome Road Trips in 2012 – Each month, we feature a road trip destination that we feel is the best place to visit, given the season. We highlight the not-to-be-missed places and the yummy food to try and discover. We also give you insider tips and secrets to maximize your travel experience. In other words, we want you to have the trip of a lifetime each month!
January 2012 – The Ultimate Visayan Road Food Trip
February 2012 – The Allure of Baler
March 2012 – Bicol Love
April 2012 -The Classic Road Trip to Pagudpud
May 2012 – The Boracay Spirit- 8 Awesome Experiences in Boracay
June 2012 – The Magic of the Batanes Isles
July 2012 – TAGAYTAY 101 – Escape to Tagaytay
August 2012 – Northern Mindanao Road Trip
September 2012-Pangasinan Beach Escapade
October 2012 – PALAWAN 101- Exploring the Eco-Paradise of Palawan
November 2012 – Bohol Eco Food Adventure 101
December 2012 – Pampanga 101 – A Taste of Kapampangan Food Culture
4. Weekly Travel Pages – This is composed of the weekly calendar on the left and the notes page on the right. The calendar helps you fix your priorities each week. The notes page is where you capture your insights and feelings in journal form. You could also make it into a scrapbook page where you paste pictures or tiny mementos of your trips.
5. 100 Awesome Restos – This is my updated list of 100 go-to restaurants based on our family’s awesome dining experiences. We considered the cuisine, the ambiance and that elusive x-factor that makes every foodie rave about it.
I hope you enjoy this planner as much as we had fun making it. If you have any suggestions on how to improve the planner, just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Awesome Planner 2012 (limited edition)
The Food and Travel Guide of the Philippines
Planner Retail Price – P588.
Delivery/ Shipment to anywhere in the Philippines – P100.
Available in our food markets starting December 7, 2011 Wednesday:
It will be available in the following markets:
Distrito at Makati
Amorsolo Open Parking Lot
(Beside Makati Medical Center)
Wednesday – Friday 9pm-3am
Mercato Centrale @ BGC
34th St. and 9th Avenue,
(Beside MC Home Depot)
Bonifacio Global City
Fridays and Saturdays 10pm-3am
Saturdays and Sundays 7am-2pm
Soderno @ Molito
Madrigal Avenue corner Commerce Avenue
(Molito Lifestyle Center)
Fridays and Saturdays 6pm-3am
Saturdays and Sundays 7am-4pm
You can order online by paying via Bank Account or via Paypal: email@example.com
JOSE ANTONIO DIAZ
BPI Savings Account #0829-0710-88
Please email a scanned copy of your deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
with subject: "OAP Awesome Planner 2012"
Check out the official website for the planner: www.facebook.com/AwesomePlanner.
Happy foodie road trip!
Live an Awesome Life,
Full Disclosure: Nothing to disclose.
P.S. BONUS: The first 100 owners of the Awesome Planner 2012 get a limited edition OAP Shirt 🙂