I believe that there is Heaven because of our Catholic faith.
But after reading these two books on the stories of two young persons’ personal encounters with Heaven, it became really real for me. I accepted it as a fact rather than just depending on blind faith about its existence.
The story of 3-year-old Colton Burpo’s encounters with Jesus in Heaven was both reassuring and chilling, powerfully told through the innocence of a child. It answered the questions on:
- What happens with our loved ones when they die?
- Do the unborn really have a soul? (a timely question in light of the RH Bill)
- Is Heaven just a concept or is it physically real? What does it feel like?
- What does it mean to get a Power Shot from Heaven?
- What does Jesus look like?
It was very comforting to learn the answers, and it further strengthens our Faith in Him.
After reading Todd Burpo’s (Colton’s father) account in the book, “Heaven is for Real: A Little Boy’s Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back“, I also read the story of Akiane Kramarik‘s impressionistic and spiritual painting of “The Prince of Peace” in her self-titled book, “Akiane: Her Life, Her Art, Her Poetry“.
I couldn’t stop reading the two books back-to-back, and I was crying when I finished them.
You can buy your online copies of the books via Amazon Kindle:
- Heaven is for Real: A Little Boy’s Astounding Story of
His Trip to Heaven and Back [Kindle Edition] $6.13
For more info, visit http://heavenisforreal.net/
- Akiane: Her Life, Her Art, Her Poetry [Kindle Edition] $9.99
For more info, visit http://www.artakiane.com/
Read them now and, guaranteed, you’ll have an awesome weekend. 🙂 Happy Mother’s Day!
Live an Awesome Life,
Full Disclosure: Nothing to disclose.
P.S. After reading the books, check out this good reflection video post on the 11-yr-old (Who) Went to Heaven and Back, and Tells What He Saw!