You’ve been to Mercato Centrale @BGC, the newest and hottest weekend market to hit the metro but here’s a great reason to come visit us again – the Mercato Favorites Weekend Treat!
As a Thank You to all the loyal foodies out there, Fifteen (15) of the most popular shops in Mercato Centrale are offering big discounts and promotions for one weekend only this coming April 30 and May 1 Weekend!
This is your chance to buy more of the food finds you love without breaking the bank. And also discover new chow that you’ve heard about but never tried before! There’s something for everyone from burgers to pies to desserts and more.
Here are your Mercato Centrale Favorite Treats:
(in alphabetical order)
Mercato Favorites Weekend Treat
April 30 and May 1, 7:00am to 2:00pm
Mercato Centrale @ BGCCorner of 34th Street and 8th Avenue beside MC Home Depot
Don’t miss this Mercato Centrale Foodie Treats THIS WEEKEND ONLY (April 30 and May 1)!
Update May 8, 2011:
Congratulations to the winning bloggers of the Mercato Favorites Weekend Treats Contest!
Please come to Mercato Centrale on Saturday or Sunday (7am-2pm) and visit your sponsor stall to claim your prize! Kindly present a valid ID when claiming your prize. Please note that Little Miss OC’s Kitchen is only open on Saturdays.
Thank you for joining the contest and we’ll see you at Mercato Centrale!
- Baked by Anita –http://markpogi0121.blogspot.com/2011/04/mercato-centrale-re-visited.html?zx=d008603adf5e883#axzz1Ke6A0Pc9
- Bale Dutung –http://infomanila.blogspot.com/2011/04/mercato-favorites-weekend-treat.html
- Big Bob’s – http://manila-life.blogspot.com/2011/04/mercato-centrale-weekend-treats.html
- Chuck’s Grubberie –http://fashionforwardfashaholic.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-heart-screams-mercato.html
- Classic Roast –http://danielk8y.tumblr.com/post/5041584755/mercato-centrale-a-food-haven-ive-only-been
- Homemade Ravioli –http://mynocturnaljournal.wordpress.com/2011/04/29/mercato-favorites-weekend-treats/
- Jam Foods – http://freetilora.blogspot.com/2011/04/weekend-food-taguig.html
- Little Miss OC’s Kitchen –http://manilareviews.com/2011/04/mercato-favorites-weekend-treats.html
- Manang’s Chicken – http://vanenie.blogspot.com/2011/04/mercato-favorites-weekend-treat.html
- Merry Moo –http://theadventuresofsuperboink.blogspot.com/2011/04/mercato-centrale.html
- Mochiko – http://livingmarjorney.blogspot.com/2011/04/mercato-favorites-weekend-treat.html
- Risa Chocolates –http://www.thepickiesteater.net/2011/04/mercato-centrale-chronicles-day-3-4.html
- Simply Pie – http://rodmagaru.com/2011/04/27/weekend-freebies-try-mercato-centrale-this-weekend/
- Tina’s Pie Outlet – http://yedylicious.blogspot.com/2011/05/day-2-at-mercato-centrales-favorites.html, http://yedylicious.blogspot.com/2011/05/day-1-at-mercato-favorites-weekend.html
Live an Awesome Life,
Full Disclosure: Our Awesome Planet is a co-Founder of Mercato Centrale and Midnight Mercato.
P.S. The treats are only applicable for the morning Mercato Centrale market. The treats are not valid for Midnight Mercato. Don’t miss this event!