Finally, we launched THE weekend night market @ Bonifacio Global City last Friday & Saturday!
Midnight Mercato is the weekend late night food bazaar where you can enjoy mouth-watering food finds — from home-cooked meals to gourmet signature dishes to classic street food re-invented — while listening to live acoustic musical performances. Most importantly, you can enjoy Midnight Mercato in a clean, comfortable and organized setting inside an air-conditioned tent.
– It is the First Midnight Market (11pm to 3am) in the heart of Bonifacio Global City.
– It is the First Saturday Night Market and Second Friday Night Market in Manila.
– The morning Mercato Centrale continues to operate every Saturday and Sunday 7am to 2pm with the fresh Organic Market and Food Market.
– It is an ongoing night market every weekend!
– Beer and alcoholic drinks are NOT allowed in the market. (Yes, it is a wholesome family place.)
Here is a photo essay of the Midnight Mercato Launch:
We had a simple ribbon-cutting ceremony last Friday attended by the Who’s Who of Manila’s Lifestyle scene.
There were different features by the different news channels including 24 Oras and…
a live broadcast by Apples Jalandoni for Bandila. 🙂
Midnight Mercato, located in a clean, safe and comfortable environment, is the perfect place to showcase our Filipino street food to tourists.
Yes, it is the ultimate Midnight Snack. 🙂
The foodies are looking for more dessert suppliers at night.
We are also looking for more arts stuff and organic products to complement the midnight market.
You can comfortably choose where to sit around the market:
We are inviting the up-and-coming artists in Manila to jam with us @ Midnight Mercato.
Come and eat with us every Friday and Saturday @ Midnight Mercato!
Midnight Mercato @ BGC
Mercato Centrale, 31st and 9th Street
(at the back of The Spa, Bonifacio High Street)
Open every weekend!
– GMA News TV | 24oras: Mga putahe ng iba’t ibang kultura, tampok sa food bazaar sa Taguig
– ABS-CBN News Bandila | A new place to go with your date in Global City
– ABS-CBNNews.com | Midnight Mercato: New haven for night foodies
– Recycle Bin of a Middle Child | Midnight Mercato Centrale – Now Open!
– Animetric’s World | Move over Banchetto… Midnight Mercato is here!
– Gourmet Kitschen | To market, to market: Midnight Mercato
– An Adventure to Bite! | Grand Launch of Midnight Mercato at Bonifacio Global City!
– Mix of Everything | MIDNIGHT MERCATO BABY!
– Cogito Ergo Sum | Event: Midnight Mercato Centrale offers the great food finds!
– Pinoy Food | Midnight Mercato, late night destination for food enthusiasts
– What We Wore | To Market
Live an Awesome Life,
Full Disclosure: We are co-organizers of Mercato Centrale and Midnight Mercato.
I’m NOT connected with, compensated by, or represented by any PR firm. Please email me at [email protected] if any PR firm is claiming otherwise.
P.S. Thank you to all the beautiful people of Manila for coming to the Midnight Mercato Launch!