Our Awesome Planet and San Miguel Lifestyle Brews invite you to the Biggest Ultimate Taste Test ever in the Philippines!
Finally, the Ultimate Taste Test Event we’ve all been waiting for… 🙂 I’m excited because we are now staging it in the NBC Tent with 50 suppliers (see list below) and as many as 1,000 Foodies. We will accept walk-ins on a first-come, first-served basis until the 1,000th foodie slot.
You can taste ANY of the latest food in Manila and even pair it with San Miguel Super Dry, Premium All-Malt or Cerveza Negra. 🙂 Technically, it is not a buffet. Just imagine yourself going inside the kitchens of these home-based food businesses and getting a taste of their food. The best thing about this experience is that you can rate them and provide feedback to these food/drink suppliers. 🙂
Ultimate Taste Test 4.0 Summer Event Details
Ivan Man Dy, Food & Culture Guide of Old Manila Walks fame
Spanky Enriquez, Food & Political Blogger @ Manila Boy Blog
With Special Guest: The Comedy Cartel!
P230/head (P100 each for children who are 3-6 years old)
– P200 contribution to MASED (Macario Arnold for Socio-Economic Development) Foundation’s Out-of-School Youth Program
– P30 is for one bottle of any of the San Miguel Lifestyle Brews:
San Miguel Super Dry, Premium All-Malt and Cerveza Negra
Note: We will only serve beer to Foodies 18 years old and above.
Beer inside the event will be sold at Php 50 per bottle.
This is the post-election-payday-summer foodie event you should not miss!
How to participate as one of the 1,000 foodies in the event?
Pre-registration is still available. To secure your slot as a Foodie, just pay the P230 Contribution Fee per head via BPI Bank Deposit to:
JOSE ANTONIO DIAZ
BPI 6750 Branch
Current Account 3205-1148-14
Once you have made your contribution, please email Rache at [email protected] and indicate all the details below (as we are anticipating all of our foodie friends making the deposit almost at the same time):
Please put in the Email Subject: UTT 4.0 Contribution
Name: (Please indicate ALL the names of the people you are reserving for)
Email Address: (Please indicate all email addresses)
Date of Deposit:
– Please expect Rache to reply within 3-5 working days after you have made your contribution via BPI.
– Slots are transferrable. Just inform the people at the registration booth the name you registered.
– We will give you a beer stub on the night itself at the registration area so you can claim the beer at any San Miguel booth.
See you there! 🙂
Live an Awesome Life,
P.S. Here is the list of the 45 confirmed suppliers. We are still looking for 5 food suppliers who would like to join the event. 🙂 Email [email protected] if you want to join next week’s event as a food supplier.
Appetizers / Starters (9 Food Suppliers)
1. Brazo by Ces Lopez
St. Francis Quiche (with Portobello and Asparagus)
Chicken Pork Adobo Quiche
Classic Quiche Lorraine in Gruyere Cheese
2. Denim Kitchen
Bangus Sardines in Canola Oil
Smoked Mackerel in Olive Oil, Crunchy Garlic, Mango Chutney
3. Chile Vitas
Chile Cheese, Chile Vinegar, Chile Mustard & Chile Pepper sauce
4. Maison de Valere’s chicken liver pate on toasts.
5. The Fruit Garden Assorted Fruit Jam
6. Joax Ingredients & Food Development Corporation’s Fried cured meat and Dimsum
7. Emapanada Avenue‘s Empanadas
8. Oishi Smart C+ lemon variant and Marty’s Baconnette Strips
9. Anla’s Congee
Main Course / Meat (13 Food Suppliers)
10. Lattize’s Lengua Sulipena and Corned Beef
11. Pepita’s Kitchen Lechon
12. Sunrise Bucket Chicken Wings
13. Dulcelin main course + 1 dessert
14. Sakae Sushi Spider Roll Sushi
15. Pepetons Grill
Kapalmuks – deep-fried pig face, it’s like crispy pata
Sinuman na tyan ng Bangus – Bangus belly wrapped in banana leaves
Binalay – Ibanag’s kakanin
Bundok rice – Pinoy version of Thai bagoong rice
16. Goodles Pasta
17. Crave Burger
18. JAM Foods’ Angus Beef Tapa
19. True Santos Duck Farm’s Muscovy Duck Ham (with special ham sauce)
20. Jay’s Caldereta
21. The Classic Roast Whole Roast Duck and Roast Duck Siopao
22. Qasa 61’s Marikina Cuisine
Desserts (16 Food Suppliers)
23. Kraze Kitch Bakeshop
Lengua de Gato – original, almonds, oatmeal raisin, ube
Flourless Chocolate Cake
24. Adee’s Caramel Bars
25. Savoury Pies
Frozen Lemon and Herb Pie plus Frozen Strawberry Pie
26. Marveron Enterprises
Macaroons, apple pie, food for the gods and fresh lumpiang ubod
27. Purple Dough
Chocolate Chip Cookies/Peanut Butter Cookies
28. Heidi’s Taiwan Snowflakes Ice
29. Craveman Food Ventures Inc.
Shaved Snow with toppings/flavors: Strawberry, Mango,
Chocolate, Banana-choco, Ube-Munggo, Sweet Corn, Peanut
30. Better Sweet Spot’s Cakes & Cupcakes – Dark Chocolate Cheese,
Red Velvet, Chocolate Lava, Chewy Chocolate
31. Crepes & Cream Fiesta Halo Crepe
32. The Bandana Baker Mango Bars, Mega Chocolate Cookies, Cranberry & White Chocolate cookies
33. Anne Hilario’s Chocolate praline ganache cake
34. Benzi’s Cheese Brownies, Apple Bavarian Torte Cheesecake Lollipop or Cheesecake Truffle
35. Divine Desserts
36. Jeren’s Kefir for Vegan from Coconut Kefir Dressing
37. Boracay’s Frozen Swirl Kefir
38. Fruits in Ice Cream Summer Cafe (FIC) Sansrival
Drinks (6 Drinks Suppliers)
39. San Miguel Lifestyle Brew’s San Mig Dry, Cerveza Negra, Premium All-Malt
(Tasting Portions for FREE, P50/bottle during the event)
Note: Beer will only be served to Foodies 18 years old and above
40. SodaStream by Max.Ideas Marketing Corporation
41. Conlins Coffee by Conlins Coffee World Inc.
42. El Kapitan Coffee
43. Arpee Lazaro’s Aqua Health alkaline ionized water
44. Paco Magsaysay’s Holly’s Milk
45. Goldea Rice Bran Oil