We will always love Boracay despite the fact that some people already dismiss it because it is overdeveloped and regarded as an ecological disaster.
We love it not only because of its night life and endless parties night after night, we love it because of the “Boracay Spirit” of living life to the fullest and communing with nature in all its glorious beauty. Everyone who visits Boracay imbibes this spirit, and those who get addicted to it decide to stay on the island.
Every year, Boracay tries to reinvent itself. Here is what’s new in the ever-changing scene in Boracay…
Related BORACAY Blog Posts:
- BORACAY’s White Christmas: 10 Never-Boring Experiences to Enjoy with your Kids!
- THE DISTRICT Experience: A Perfect Location for Families with Kids @DistrictBoracay
- Boracay 2012: CRAFTY’S ROOFTOP BORACAY – Best Indian Cuisine on the Island?
- What’s New in Boracay in 2010? (Part 1 of 2)
- What’s New in Boracay in 2010? (Part 2 of 2)
- Tips on Getting To and Around Boracay – 2009
- Boracay 101: A Bora First Timer’s Guide To Boracay’s Best Restaurants, Must Try Food and Gimmick Places
- Top5 Bora Resto! [ The Bora Life #3 ]
- My Mandala Spa Experience [ The Bora Life #2 ]
- [The Bora Life.1] Top Ten 10 Cool Things to do in Boracay!
- Boracay’s Mystique…