Announcing… the Top 10 Photo Entries in the My Pilipinas is… Photo Contest!
1. “My Pilipinas Is… The Best Place on Earth!“
(Taken @ Mt. Pulag, Benguet by Roxanne Escaro Email: [email protected] Model: Bam Alegre)
2. “My Pilipinas is all about traveling and discovering all the treasures of my beloved country.“
(Taken at Padang, Albay during the Mayon eruption. December 2009 by dinno19 )
3. “My Pilipinas is this old but inspiring way…
of how to wash clothes!
Lucky me I caught this picture last December in our family vacation at Batangas, Phil.
I was really amazed by the nature look and this young girl’s caught my attention and inspired me how they enjoy a simple life…
A truly Filipina way!”
(Taken by ESVIMIN FAELNAR Email: [email protected])
4. “My Pilipinas is the place to be inspired.“
The Crater Lake, Mount Pinatubo. It truly inspires us to stand up stronger when we fall.
(Taken @ The Crater Lake, Mount Pinatubo by Keziah Ong Email: [email protected])
5. “My Pilipinas is a constant reminder of beautiful sunsets wherever you are in the 7,107 islands.“
(Taken by Maria Velasquez Email: [email protected])
6. “My Pilipinas is…finding happiness in the simplest places, devoid of pretensions, but overflowing with love 🙂“
(Taken at Cotivas Island, CamSur in CamSur, away from clutter and stress and upkeep of the city by Megann Plaza Email: [email protected])
7. “My Pilipinas is where everyone comes home to…“
No matter where life takes us, no matter how far apart we are, how long we haven’t seen or spoken to each other… My Pilipinas is where family & friends still come home to.
Friends of 15 years…
(Taken by zizzy_c)
8. “My Pilipinas. Sa Pinas masarap maging bata. 😉“
(Taken in Vigan City by Gretchen Agdamag Email:[email protected])
9. “My Pilipinas is a heart of hope.“
“Despite of darkness, the light in the hearts of every Filipino will keep us going – to love, to live, to inspire and to look forward for tomorrow’s beautiful sunrise. Wherever you are, you will always come home to this place where your heart truly belongs.”
(Taken by Lara de Peralta Email: [email protected])
10. “My Pilipinas is a country where the Filipinos love to eat Banana with fish paste.“
(Taken by Grace Balderas Email: [email protected])
Thank you all for joining the OAP Photo contest! Just email me on how to claim your prize. 🙂
Live an Awesome Life,
P.S. Watch out for the next photo contest to be announced soon!