I'm FINALLY getting started on the OAP book, and I want YOU to be part
of it. I will be launching the Top 100 Awesome Restaurants of the
Philippines book to show my utmost gratitude to all of you who have
supported OAP through the years. This is the first of its kind for 2
- because the Top 100 Awesome Restaurants will be
composed of restaurants UNIQUE to the Philippines, born and bred right
here. So no internationally franchised restaurants in this book; AND…
- because it will be based on 100% Foodie Votes: by foodies, of foodies and for foodies.
YOU can help me make the OAP book happen in 3 simple ways…
- I will be posting write-ups of some of OAP-featured restaurants on the OAP Facebook Fan Page.
- Detailed information about the awesome restaurant will be posted in the OAP: Philippines' Fan Page Notes
- There, you can vote for your favorite restaurant of all time by simply clicking on the "Like" button.
- The top 100 restaurants that will get the most number of "Likes" will then make it to the OAP book.
Facebook only allows one "Like" entry per person, I do encourage you to
get your family, friends, and colleagues to join the OAP Facebook Fanpage
and vote for your favorite restaurants.
- Voting starts on March 1, 2010 and ends on May 31, 2010…so VOTE NOW!
would like to know more about all the Awesome Restaurants in the
Philippines, so I do need your help in getting to know them better.
- You can
share interesting trivia, stories, experiences, special promos / contests,
and more about your favorite restaurants by just writing on the Wall of
the OAP Facebook Fanpage.
- The best entry will even get the chance to
win a special OAP prize PLUS the chance to see your contributions
in the OAP Book.
- If there is an Awesome Restaurant that I still have not visited,
feel free to share on the OAP Wall.
- Get at least 10 other people to
"Like" your nominated restaurant, so that I know it's truly awesome!
Then, we will try to take the time to check it out.
- Note: Hole-in-the-wall restaurants and carinderias can also be included. 🙂
- I also do need your support to make
this really happen because I want to publish this book without advertising money (if possible).
- OAP is open to generous sponsors who would like to
help realize this goal of mine.
- Click on the donate button. Any amount
would be very much appreciated and will most definitely be acknowledged
in the book.
Let's make this happen, dear OAP readers! We can do it! 🙂
Live an Awesome Life,
Call or Text Me: +63917 5683-627 (LOVE-OAP)
Latest Blog Post on Our Awesome Planet: The 10 Biggest Foodie Trends in Manila 2010!
P.S. We will be selling the book for a worthy cause, please email me at [email protected] if you have an organization you want OAP to support.