Finally, I'm launching the Awesome Pilipinas Tours in the 17th Travel Tour Expo 2010 on Feb. 19-21. It is the biggest travel fair in the country 🙂 Awesome Pilipinas is the signature tours brand of Our Awesome Planet in partnership with Frontline 8 Travel one of the trusted travel agencies in the Philippines.
I designed all the full-packaged tours to celebrate the local flavors, to experience the awesome adventures the place has to offer, and to imbibe the local culture the best way possible. We partner with the best travel agencies, the best tour guides, the best hotels, and the best restaurants. The entire experience is designed to be hassle-free and guaranteed to take your breath away.
UPDATE Feb. 20, Saturday:
All the discounted Airfares are sold out on Day 1. All Holy Week Destinations are fully booked as well. Most people are looking for packages now. See you 🙂
Please visit OAP in the Travel Fair. Here are some reminders:
1. I will be in the Frontline 8 Travel Booth # 295 from Friday to Sunday starting at 10am. The booth is located on the right-side of the stage beside the women's restroom. (The stage is in the middle of the expo — see map above)
2. OAP Team Manila Limited-Edition Shirts will be delivered at around 12noon. The first 100 pieces will only be available during the travel fair. To reserve, email my wife firstname.lastname@example.org
3. I have a presentation slot during the travel fair to launch Awesome Pilipinas Tours at 6pm on Friday. Please support us during the presentation.
4. We are offering the Awesome Batanes package (which is essentially the Ultimate Culinary Tour of Batanes @ P34,000) at an excellent deal. This is the best batanes deal ever with accommodations at Fundacion Pacita. The bargain deal would only be available for people paying 100% cash during the travel fair.
5. We are giving away the cute Lechon Bread in our booth if you are able to guess the awesome destination in the Philippines 🙂
Travel Fair Tip:
Airlines are providing excellent deals (exclusive during the travel fair) on both local and international flights. Don't miss to buy your airfare for your summer travel during the travel fair.
For local trips, I would recommend going to the SEAIR Booth first because they offer low air fares in limited quantities per flight. So for Batanes as an example, buy the airfare from them and buy the Awesome Batanes package (net of airfare) so that you can get the best deal possible.
That's it! Please drop by and say hi 🙂
Founder and Digital Publisher