Here's another restaurant worth checking out in the Brgy. Kapitolyo Food Street: Nav Modern Thai Cuisine. :) The place is run by the Naval brothers (hence the name) and Chef Francis Lim (my cousin-in-law) who used to work in People's Palace.
Nav serves modern Thai cuisine that is suited to the Filipino taste (read: preference for sweeter dishes). We celebrated my wife's LIM family reunion in Nav, so we got very good recommendations on what to order here...
Kapitolyo Food Street Series:
- CAFE JUANITA - Eclectically Romantic
- The New Look of CAFE JUANITA in Pasig
- CHARLIE's by Rob Goco, Hidden behind a Car Wash Station
- Insanely MAD MARK's!
- NAV Modern Thai Cuisine Reunion
- POCO DELI: the Little Neighborhood Deli of Kapitolyo
- ELEVEN TABLES and Ace Water Spa
- HARU Sushi Bar & Restaurant: Japanese Restaurant Cafe Juanita Style!