How times have changed!
Hotels no longer monopolize the fine dining scene in Manila. Most actually have neglected it--they hardly innovate or even renovate their restaurants. They just rely on introducing different-themed buffets with different chefs. These days, if you want to go out for really good food, you go to specialized themed restaurants.
And now, we have Mango Tree to thank for bringing Authentic Thai Fine Dining to Manila!
Since Mango Tree is a Thailand Restaurant Chain, you can expect authentic Thai food and not the toned-down, Filipino-Thai sweet version. (I was never a fan of the Mango Tree Bistros here in Manila because the food was a bit safe and lacked in taste.)
We love the Mango Tree Flagship Store in Bonifacio High Street Central for its authentic Thai dishes, high-ceiling interiors, and Thai-inspired ambiance.
Check out our Mango Tree Dining experience with my Mastermind team...
Bonifacio High Street Central Restaurants:
- Jamba Juice Opens in Manila!
- SutrA Christmas Dinner: Our First Taste of BHS Central
- ARIA Mania in Manila?
- GEISHA, an Indian-owned Japanese Vegetarian Restaurant You'll Love :)
- ELIAS and the Spirants
- Mango Tree: Finally, Thai Fine Dining in Manila!
- A Beso Cucina Vinoteka Date
- The Cake Club Dessert Haven
- A SLICE of Pia Cayetano
- SARIWON, Authentic Korean Barbecue - First Branch outside Korea
- Village Tavern, a Higher-End Friday's?
- STELLA, Sister of Chelsea & the Star of BHS Central
- 'CUE, Modern Barbecue
- NOLITA (North of Little Italy): A Taste of the Real New York Pizza in Manila?
- BHS Central Summary: A Foodie's Guide to the BEST Eats in Bonifacio High Street Central :)