The Tagaytay Eye, officially known as "Sky Eye", is the Tallest Ferris Wheel in the country at 63 meters (207 ft) with 32 gondolas, beating the MOA Eye at 55 meters (180 ft) with 36 gondolas, and the Enchanted Kingdom's Wheel of Fate at 130ft.
We are still far away from beating the tallest ferris wheels in the world: Singapore Flyer at 165 meters (541 ft), Star of Nanchang in China at 160 meters (525 ft.), and the London Eye at 120 meters (394 ft.)
But considering Tagaytay City has an elevation of 2,000 ft. above sea level, you'll be enjoying the highest point of the Sky Eye at 2,207 ft. :)
Here are some tips to have an awesome time at Sky Fun Park in Sky Ranch, Tagaytay:
(Note: Sky Ranch is the complex, Sky Fun is the name of the amusement park within Sky Ranch, and Sky Eye is the name of the Ferris Wheel in Tagaytay.)
What's new in Tagaytay in 2013 Series:
- TAGAYTAY: Your Awesome Journey to Tagaytay Food Trip (Infographic)
- BREAKFAST at ANTONIO'S: Welcoming 2013 with a Yummy Bang along the Ridge!
- METEORA, Tagaytay Birthday Overnight Trip ☾
- CECIL'S CAFE: Home-Cooked Food Stop on Your Way to Tagaytay
- SKY RANCH: Tagaytay Sky Eye @SkyFunPark
- TAAL VISTA HOTEL: Enroute to Becoming Tagaytay's First 5 Star Hotel?
- TOOTSIE'S Tagaytay Revisited + A Taste of Chef Ed Quimson
- PUZZLE MANSION: Gina Gil Lacuna's 1,028+ Puzzles and Counting
- WILSON'S Tagaytay: A Secret Bed & Breakfast Place in Tagaytay
- ASILO TAGAYTAY: Insider's Tips on Avida's First Residential Retreat