I'm glad that Dr. Joven Cuanang allowed his Greek-Ilocos inspired house named METEORA to be rented privately on a by reservation basis. (He also owns Sitio Remedios in Currimao, and Pinto Art Gallery in Antipolo.)
We celebrated Wifey's birthday here on a Monday night. Here's our METEORA experience:
What's new in Tagaytay in 2013 Series:
- TAGAYTAY: Your Awesome Journey to Tagaytay Food Trip (Infographic)
- BREAKFAST at ANTONIO'S: Welcoming 2013 with a Yummy Bang along the Ridge!
- METEORA, Tagaytay Birthday Overnight Trip ☾
- CECIL'S CAFE: Home-Cooked Food Stop on Your Way to Tagaytay
- SKY RANCH: Tagaytay Sky Eye @SkyFunPark
- TAAL VISTA HOTEL: Enroute to Becoming Tagaytay's First 5 Star Hotel?
- TOOTSIE'S Tagaytay Revisited + A Taste of Chef Ed Quimson
- PUZZLE MANSION: Gina Gil Lacuna's 1,028+ Puzzles and Counting
- WILSON'S Tagaytay: A Secret Bed & Breakfast Place in Tagaytay
- ASILO TAGAYTAY: Insider's Tips on Avida's First Residential Retreat