RAMEN SANTOUKA is one of the best ramen franchises originating from Hokkaido, north of Japan. It is named after a famous poet's pen name -- Santōka Taneda -- and is the latest restaurant to join the Ramen Craze in Manila.
For their soft opening, they are serving variants of their original ramen and a few side dishes.
Here's what to expect and what to order in Ramen Santouka:
The BEST RAMEN in Manila Series 2013:
- RAMEN NAGI: BUTAO Gourmet Ramen now in Manila! @SMAuraPremier
- RAMEN DAISHO UKKOKEI: Hakata Tonkatsu Ramen and Yakibuta Chahan!
- TAMPOPO たんぽぽ: Deluxe Black Pig Shabu Ramen and Top Grade Black Pig Tonkatsu!
- IKKORYU FUKUOKA RAMEN Philippines' Black Garlic Tonkotsu Ramen!
- RAMEN SANTOUKA PHILIPPINES: Legendary Hokkaido Ramen now in Manila!
- RAMEN YUSHOKEN: Guide to the Best Ramen House in the South!
- MITSUYADO SEI-MEN's Double Cheese Sauce Tsukemen!
- NOMAMA (2x) But You
- UCC's Tan Tan Mian Tonkotsu Ramen!
- GENYA Tonkotsu Ramen
- RAMEN BAR - One of the Best Authentic Japanese Ramen Places in Manila?
- TAMAGOYA! Ramen
- UKOKKEI RAMEN RON - One of the Best Shoyu Ramen in Manila!
The Best Restos of New Glorietta in Makati: