by Abigail Javellana & Juanico Fernandez
Going to Bacolod for Masskara? Make sure to drop by these nearby attractions!
Bacolod is the gateway of Negros Occidental. Known as the "City of Smiles" and the "Sugar Capital Philippines", its a land blessed with wealth, charm in its people, and pride in its cuisine!
From historic sites and trekking adventures, to places to eat and white sand beaches, we've got you covered!
Bacolod Series in Our Awesome Planet:
• BACOLOD FOOD TRIP: Eat Like a Local in Bacolod!
• MASSKARA: Our Awesome Guide to Bacolod's MassKara Festival!
• SILAY FOOD GUIDE: What to Eat in Silay & KAON TA! Food Festival?
• LAKAWON: Negros' Secret Paradise Retreat & TawHai Floating Bar!
• 10 Awesome Places to Visit Around Bacolod!
• White Hotel vs. Hometown: The Old and New Backpacker Hotels in Bacolod City!
• BACOLOD PASALUBONG: What to Bring Back Home from Bacolod?