The Korean craze in Manila just got even more interesting with the opening of the first branch outside Korea of the legendary Bulgogi of Mrs. Bun-Im Koo (from the Sariwon town in North Korea).
Most Filipinos are not familiar with the brand except for the Korean community that immediately patronized the restaurant. Filipinos tend to go for the Bulgogi and Galbi, while the Koreans enjoy the cold noodles.
Here are some notes, tips and recommendations if you plan to try it out...
Bonifacio High Street Central Restaurants:
- Jamba Juice Opens in Manila!
- SutrA Christmas Dinner: Our First Taste of BHS Central
- ARIA Mania in Manila?
- GEISHA, an Indian-owned Japanese Vegetarian Restaurant You'll Love :)
- ELIAS and the Spirants
- Mango Tree: Finally, Thai Fine Dining in Manila!
- A Beso Cucina Vinoteka Date
- The Cake Club Dessert Haven
- A SLICE of Pia Cayetano
- SARIWON, Authentic Korean Barbecue - First Branch outside Korea
- Village Tavern, a Higher-End Friday's?
- STELLA, Sister of Chelsea & the Star of BHS Central
- 'CUE, Modern Barbecue
- NOLITA (North of Little Italy): A Taste of the Real New York Pizza in Manila?
- BHS Central: A Guide to the BEST Eats in Bonifacio High Street Central