We were curious about the facade but had hesitations going in because we thought it was a Korean Super Pub. But I'm glad our curiosity won out, and we decided to try it with the boys.
Here's our K-Pub BBQ Meat-All-You-Can experience:
What's New in BGC Restaurants in 2013?
- VASK: Traditional Basque Cuisine and Modern Gastronomy @VaskManila
- EARLY BIRD Breakfast Club: Start of the All-Day Breakfast Era in Manila?
- IHOP Philippines: Manila Goes Crazy Over IHOP? @IHOP_PH
- GYU-KAKU Philippines: World's No.1 Yakiniku Japanese BBQ Brand now in Manila :)
- MAD FOR GARLIC Philippines: Italian Korean Wine Resto (and Garlic Breath)
- MESCLUN BISTRO by Chef Katrina Kuhn-Alcantara in Serendra
- SABOTEN Philippines: The Original Tonkatsu Flavor Now in Manila!
- URBN BAR & KITCHEN: The Secret Yummy Food of URBN
- BRASSERIE GIROLLE by Chef Ian Padilla
- K-PUB BBQ: Meat All You Can at K-Pop-Themed Resto :)