Ever since the Philippines lifted the ban on Japanese Beef last 2014, Manila has been enjoying a Japanese Wagyu craze of the available top variants--Kobe, Matsusaka, and Ohmi. Now, the strictest quality Wagyu can be added to that list--Saga.
Have you ever wondered how A5 Grade 11 Japanese Wagyu would taste like cooked on stone grill? Take a look at our House of Wagyu Saga Prime A5 experience...
HOUSE OF WAGYU
2Ecom Building, Harbour Drive, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay
Telephone: +632 553-8437
Mobile: +63 917 834-1248
Facebook: HOUSE of WAGYU
Best Steakhouse in Manila Series 2015!
- RUBY JACK's Fine Steakhouse & Bar from Japan now in Manila! (Restaurant Digest Video)
- BUTA + WAGYU: Best Japanese Wagyu Beef in Manila x Korean Recipes by @GraceLeeManila @SMAuraPremier
- SMITH Butcher and Grill Room: The Best Steakhouse in Manila? @SmithButcher
- HOUSE OF WAGYU: How does Saga Prime A5 Wagyu cooked on a Stone Grill Taste Like?
- WAGYU JAPANESE BEEF: Makati Hole-in-the-Wall Japanese Wagyu Steakhouse! (A Review)