Related Blog Post: World Street Food Jamboree: 15 Hawker Stalls Worth Lining Up For!
The World Street Food Congress (WSFC) is a symposium--both a conference and a street feasting festival--celebrating the world's most popular heritage street food culture with the theme: "Comforting Flavors of Home".
The third edition of WSFC was held for the first time in Manila, presented by Makansuntra, Department of Tourism, and Ayala Malls, to put the Philippines on the world street food map. The WSFC Dialogue on April 20-21 covered issues of preservation, sustainability, and opportunities for the industry.
World Street Food Congress Manila 2016 Series:
- World Street Food Dialogue: Heritage Street Food Trends & Insights (Summary)
- World Street Food Jamboree: 15 Hawker Stalls Worth Lining Up For! #WSFC16 (Updated!)
- FOODIE GUIDE to the World Street Food Congress in Manila! (April 20-24, 2016) @Makansutra
- World Street Food Dialogue: "Can Deliciousness Cure Poverty and Create Opportunities?"
- Philippines' First 15-Hour Food Tour Frenzy Safari (Part 1) #WSFC16
- An Epic 15-Hour Food Tour in Manila (Part 2) #WSFC16
- Announcing... World Street Food Congress in Manila! (April 20-24, 2016)
Here is the summary of trends and our insights from the street food culture around the world...