4. Bluewater Sumilon Island Resort
It is recommended to visit Bluewater Sumilon Island either on a day trip or overnight to fully experience what southeast of Cebu has to offer.
Bluewater Sumilon Daytrip package (P1,500-weekday, P2,000-weekend per head) includes lunch, boat transfers, use of swimming facilities and island activities like kayaking, trekking and snorkeling.
Here are tips and recommendations if you decide to experience the island...
Related Blog Posts:
- Images of Sumilon
- Sumilon, Oslob: Do-It-Yourself Travel Guide (Read this First!)
- Sumilon, Oslob: Do-It-Yourself Travel Guide (Part 2)
- Butanding Watching, Is it Really More FUN in Oslob?
- The Raw Beauty of Tumalog Falls in Oslob, Cebu
- The Legend of Sumilon Island