Maven Secrets, in collaboration with AIM W. SyCip Graduate School of Business, will be launching on June 29, Monday, for enrollment (limited slots). Classes start on July 1 and end on September 30, 2009.
It is a 90-day Professional Blogging and Internet Marketing Education Program with:
-- Professional Blogging and Internet Marketing training delivered Online / via Webinars;
-- Face-to-Face Training / Online Entrepreneur's Masterminding Session every Tuesday night in AIM;
-- Meet-a-Maven Talk series every Thursday night in AIM;
-- Full Day Workshop sessions on Professional Blogging;
-- Personal Coaching and Consultation with Anton Diaz (This is the only way you can get direct access to me.)
I am opening a scholarship slot (worth P25,000) for aspiring bloggers and internet marketers. To join the Maven Secrets scholarship contest, all you need to do is create a blog post answering the two questions below:
1. What is your desired outcome for your professional blog or internet marketing project?
2. How would you feel when you achieve it?
Post a link to the blog post in the comments section to officially enter the contest. Deadline for entries is on June 28, Sunday. I will announce the winner, based on the quality of the answer, on June 29, Monday.
Join us for a Webinar on June 9! I'm running a webinar for my Maven Secrets subscribers and OAP readers who might be interested to know the answers to these sent questions. I plan to answer all the questions as honestly and frankly as possible. This is part of my pre-launch for the Maven Secrets Program. I do hope you can join us...
Professional Blogging Questions (10 Questions)
1) Would you know if there are blogsites by Filipinos that have
succeeded worldwide? What do you think would it take for us to succeed
2) Is it a good idea to immediately load my website with adsense
and other ad panels even if I'm just starting out (with only about
a dozen blog posts)? Or should I wait until I have enough traffic?
3) Which advertising program will pay a publisher directly to
Paypal and not through checks or direct deposit?
4) Please name specific ad programs that are suitable for Pinoys
to make more money in blogging.
5) How can I improve my adsense ads in my blog?
6) How can I earn from blogging without compromising my content
in order to cater to the requirements of a certain sponsor
7) How economically feasible is blogging? Can you provide, at
least, a range [of possible revenues]? How much do you earn per
8) How many hours a week do you spend on it?
9) First question I have would be: What is the most important thing
I need to learn if I intend to make a career out of blogging, since
I really want to be a stay-at-home mom? (Do i need to study
programming, take writing lessons, SEO?)
10) If I already have a blog, how do I make it more marketable?
Happy Easter! Our family stayed in Manila except on Good Friday when we immersed into the Good Friday tradition of San Fernando Pampanga. I noticed that most people spent their time outside Manila. Where did you go during the long Holy Week?
We discovered a lot of foodie goodies over the long holidays and I'll share with them to you soon :)
It is my first day teaching in AIM for its pilot EXCELL course: Winning Internet Strategies. I'm excited and I do hope I can impart my knowledge effectively.
The AIM Internet Marketing Course for Business Executives is now OPEN.
I'm excited to be part of it and I'll be teaching specific topics on:
- Generating Traffic: Internet Advertising & Search Engine Marketing
- Creating the Mindset: Manage Your Company's Brand and Reputation Online
- Blogging & Blog Marketing: Conversations that can lead to Conversions
You can get the full description of the course in AIM's official website: www.MasterInternetMarketing.net
Finally, I'm launching the Maven Secrets Pilot Program exclusively to Friends of Our Awesome Planet. The Pilot Program is a 90-day internet marketing and professional blogging course with mindset training, hands-on workshop, and personal coaching from me.
It is an exclusive program and slots are very limited. This is a one-time offer and I'm not sure if I'm going to offer the same program at the same low price in the future.