TAM-AWAN Village is a reconstructed Cordillera village showcasing the traditional Ifugao Huts, and Baguio's art and culture scene. It was established by National Artist BenCab in 1998 together with Chanum Foundation to promote the local Baguio Artists. Tam-awan is a local word which means "vantage point".
You can check out the permanent and occasional art exhibits from various Baguio artists. Also, artists are always available to sketch your portrait. There is a Cafe where you can get a taste of Cordillera flavors. Lastly, you can immerse yourself in the culture by staying overnight in the village in one of the authentic Ifugao huts.
Here's a quick tour of TAM-AWAN Village:
Flavors of Baguio: Discover Baguio, One Bite at a Time!
- C BOUTIQUE HOTEL 's Flavors of Baguio Food and Heritage Tour
- SOLIBAO: Baguio's BEST Filipino Restaurant since 1972
- ROSE BOWL: Baguio's Home-Grown BEST Chinese Food since 1945
- TAM-AWAN: Baguio's Artist Village and Gardens in the Baguio Sky
- HILL STATION: One of the BEST Restaurants in Baguio! (Revisited)