ROSE BOWL Steakhouse and Restaurant is the de facto Chinese food of choice when you are in Baguio. It was known as Rice Bowl from 1945 to 1968 and renamed Rose Bowl on March 7, 1969 by Artemio and Lourdes Nang.
To ensure the original high quality of the food they serve, they decided not to franchise but decided to put up a lone branch in Bauang, La Union operated by their son, Dr. Peter Paul R. Nang.
Their food is Cantonese Chinese cuisine served in family-sharing portions.
Flavors of Baguio: Discover Baguio, One Bite at a Time!
- C BOUTIQUE HOTEL 's Flavors of Baguio Food and Heritage Tour
- SOLIBAO: Baguio's BEST Filipino Restaurant since 1972
- ROSE BOWL: Baguio's Home-Grown BEST Chinese Food since 1945
- TAM-AWAN: Baguio's Artist Village and Gardens in the Baguio Sky
- HILL STATION: One of the BEST Restaurants in Baguio! (Revisited)