People are crazy about International House of Pancakes (IHOP for short), judging by the long lines waiting to try the latest American franchise to invade Manila. Finally, we have a new player in the Pancakes and All-Day Breakfast scene.
But a lot of foodies ask: Are the pancakes really good? Is IHOP just another iHype?
We tried it out, and here's our IHOP Manila Experience...
The Best of ALL-DAY BREAKFAST Craze:
- BREAKFAST at ANTONIO'S: Welcoming 2013 with a Yummy Bang along the Ridge!
- EARLY BIRD Breakfast Club: Starting the All-Day Breakfast Era in Manila?
- IHOP Philippines: Manila Goes Crazy Over IHOP?
What's New in BGC Restaurants in 2013?
- VASK: Traditional Basque Cuisine and Modern Gastronomy @VaskManila
- EARLY BIRD Breakfast Club: Start of the All-Day Breakfast Era in Manila?
- IHOP Philippines: Manila Goes Crazy Over IHOP? @IHOP_PH
- GYU-KAKU Philippines: World's No.1 Yakiniku Japanese BBQ Brand now in Manila :)
- MAD FOR GARLIC Philippines: Italian Korean Wine Resto (and Garlic Breath)
- MESCLUN BISTRO by Chef Katrina Kuhn-Alcantara in Serendra