Buy your tickets online via Event Brite http://bit.ly/BuyUTT2016Tix !
Welcome to the 14th Ultimate Taste Test 2016 happening at SMX Convention Center Aura this coming Sept. 17, Saturday 11.00am to 8.00pm!
Here are some tips to survive the Ultimate Taste Test:
1. It is impossible to taste all the food in one session.
Some foodies go for lunch, watch a movie, and go back for dinner. Other foodies hang out the entire afternoon and sample all the dishes leisurely with friends.
2. Rate the food immediately after tasting the ones that you like.
Your first impression is always correct. Make sure to rate the ones you love and support them to win in the UTT.
5 - Awesome! I would recommend it!
4 - Love it!
3 - We had a good time
2 - It is OK
1 - Thanks, but it could be better
3. Know the story behind the food and the entrepreneur.
Spend the time to get to know the owners and the story of how their food came about.
Here's the complete list of Ultimate Taste Test 2016 Food Entrepreneurs so that you can plan your food taste strategy:
(TIP: Some foodies use the ice cream to cleanse your palate in between the main dish.)
4. Enjoy the Taste Test with San Miguel Lifestyle Brews Beer Pairing.
Pairing the food with beer adds a fun dimension to the taste test experience. Here's a Beer Pairing Guide:
• San Miguel Premium All Malt is typically best paired with chicken and fish. It's a good beer to start with as you go from smooth to dry to bold flavored beer.
• San Miguel Super Dry is usually best paired with pork and beef. Most beer connoisseurs like Super Dry because of the hoppy flavor and extra dry taste
• Cerveza Negra is typically paired with dessert specially with chocolate which pairs nicely with the caramel tones of the beer.
5. Attend The Choice Awards 2016 Ceremonies presented by the K.T.G. (Kain Tulog Gang) co-located in SMX Aura Function Room 1 from 2pm to 5pm.
Related Blog Post: Announcing... THE CHOICE 2016: People's Choice Restaurant Awards in Manila!
6. Best to go with Friends & Family.
UTT is a great food trip bonding session with your family, friends, and special someone. Make sure to meet new ones during the event because we all share the same passion for food.
You can buy your tickets at the gate or buy your tickets online via Event Brite http://bit.ly/BuyUTT2016Tix !
7. Pace yourself. You don't need to rush, and savor each bite. Go easy on the drinks and the dessert at the start.
Make sure to get only the ones you are interested in tasting. Best to get a taste test and eat it, before moving to the next one instead of hoarding all the food in your plate.
Remember, It's not a buffet. The goal is not to eat as many as you want. The goal is to discover new food and taste new flavors.
What: Ultimate Taste Test 2016 -- Be a Food Critic for a Day!
When: September 17, 2016, Saturday, 11.00 am - 9.00 pm.
Where: SMX Aura, Bonifacio Global City
Ultimate Taste Test Fee: P550/head. Inclusive of:
• Food Taste Portions from a minimum of 40+ Home-Based Food Vendors & New Food Discoveries for the entire Saturday
• A bottle of San Miguel Super Dry, Premium All-Malt or Cerveza Negra
(For foodies 18 years old and above only)
• Food Critic Ballot for voting your favorite food discoveries.
You can buy online via Event Brite here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ultimate-taste-test-2016-tickets-27453933454
Live an Awesome Life,
Disclosure: Our Awesome Planet is the Founder of the Ultimate Taste Test series. I wrote this article with my biases, opinions, and insights.
P.S. Don't miss also to attend the JCI Entrep Summit happening also at SMX Aura Convention Center Function Room 2!
I'll be speaking after lunch about the Our Awesome Planet story and a breakout session on Marketing & Entrepreneurship.