“Rebecca’s Revenge” is the second installment of the original “Rebecca’s Room”, a horror-inspired Mystery Manila Room centered on the curious disappearance of Rebecca Rubio. In this sequel, you play a group of Spirit Questors that attempt to solve the mystery behind Rebecca’s vengeful spirit.
Mystery Manila is simulated puzzle experience that can be played by up to 6 people. You and your friends strain your brains to solve a mystery by carefully piecing together complex clues under a challenging, but exciting time constraint of 1 hour.
This room was quite challenging, yet exhilarating. It takes some abstract thinking to solve, which makes the game all the more worth it!
Mystery Manila Series:
- MYSTERY MANILA: Justice for Jamila Mystery Solved! @MysteryManila
- REBECCA'S ROOM: The Most Awesome Mystery Room @MysteryManila!
- THE SINISTER SENSORIUM: The Mute, Blind, and Deaf Escape Mystery Room @MysteryManila
- WORLD OF WIZARDRY: Harry Potter-Inspired Mystery Room @MysteryManila
- BURIED BODIES: Escape from the Graveyard @MysteryManila
To have a little more context on “Rebecca’s Revenge”, read REBECCA'S ROOM: The Most Awesome Mystery Room @MysteryManila!
Read on to find out more about Team OAP’s experience with “Rebecca’s Revenge” (No spoilers. We promise!).