September 10, 2015
We are all set for Ultimate Taste Test 2015 this coming September 12, Saturday 11am to 9pm for the first time at Glorietta Activity Center!
We have a total of 45+ Food Purveyors for this ultimate foodie battle hosted by the ultimate foodie host - Spanky Enriquez!
Here's the Foodie Survival Guide to Ultimate Taste Test 2015:
1. It is impossible to taste all the food in one session.
Some foodies go for lunch, watch a movie, and go back for dinner. Other foodies hang out the entire afternoon and sample all the dishes leisurely with friends.
2. Rate the food immediately after tasting the ones that you like.
Your first impression is always correct. Make sure to rate the ones you love and support them to win in the UTT.
Here's the rating sheet in the Ultimate Taste Test 2015 Passport:
3. Pace yourself. You don't need to rush, and savor each bite. Go easy on the drinks and the dessert at the start.
4. Go on a morning run. Exercise and go on a morning fast to prepare yourself for the Ultimate Taste Text experience.
5. Enjoy the Taste Test with San Miguel Lifestyle Brews Beer Pairing.
Pairing the food with beer adds a fun dimension to the taste test experience. Here's a Beer Pairing Guide:
6. Know the story behind the food. Spend the time to get to know the owners and the story of how their food came about.
7. Best to go with Friends & Family.
UTT is a great food trip bonding session with your family, friends, and special someone. Make sure to meet new ones during the event because we all share the same passion for food.
8. Don't worry there's no order.
You can taste them in any order that you like. You can taste them by section since we make sure there's appetizer, main course and dessert in each.
Here's the complete list of Ultimate Taste Test 2015 Food Purveyors so that you can plan your food taste strategy:
9. Don't waste the food.
Make sure to get only the ones you are interested in tasting. Best to get a taste test and eat it, before moving to the next one instead of hoarding all the food in your plate.
10. Remember, It's not a buffet.
The goal is not to eat as many as you want. The goal is to discover new food and taste new flavors.
Ultimate Taste Test Event 2015 (Buy your Tickets Now!)
Ultimate Taste Test Fee: P500/head. Inclusive of:
- Food Taste Portions from a minimum of 40+ Home-Based Food Vendors & New Food Discoveries for the entire Saturday
- A bottle of San Miguel Super Dry, Premium All-Malt or Cerveza Negra
(For foodies 18 years old and above only)
- Food Critic Ballot for voting your favorite food discoveries.
Related Blog Posts:
- Tasting Menu: UTT2015: Presenting... 40+ Food Purveyors Tasting Menu: Be a Food Critic for a Day!
- Ticket Mechanics: Ultimate Taste Test 2015 Tickets Now Available! (Buy your Tickets Now!)
- About UTT 2015: Announcing... Ultimate Taste Test 2015 on Sept. 12, Glorietta Activity Center (Now Open for Applications)!
Live an Awesome Life,
Full Disclosure: Our Awesome Planet is the Founder of the Ultimate Taste Test series.
P.S. You can still buy your tickets at the gates on Saturday but please secure your tickets as early as you can before the gate opens at 11 am.