September 17, 2015
Don't know what to do on your next long weekend?
Check out Our Awesome Planet's quick-trip guide to the Culinary Capital of the Philippines, Angeles City, Pampanga! Watch out for #TeamOAP's written guide to our 3-day Angeles Tour.
Discover exciting activities and delicious food on our next article!
1. Batirol - Museo Ning Angeles, Heritage District, Santo Rosario St, Angeles, 2009 Pampanga
2. Beer - Rob’s Gastropub + Sports, Angeles City, corner A. Santos St. & Vian St., Angeles, 2009 Pampanga
3. Batute and Kamaru - Museo Ning Angeles, Heritage District, Santo Rosario St, Angeles, 2009 Pampanga
4. Pizza- Paizanos Pizzeria, 4180 Zeppelin St. Barangay Malabañas (Hensonville), 2009 Angeles City,Pampanga, Philippines
5. Kakanin- Susie's Cuisine, #36 Hilda Street Nepa Mart, 2009 Angeles City
6. Sisig- Mila's Tokwa't Baboy and Sisig, Brgy. San Angelo, San Andres St, Angeles, Pampanga
7. Thai- Patcharawan's Thai Restaurant, 110 Malabanias Road, Angeles City, Philippines
8. Vietnamese- Nyaman Na Pho Vietnamese Cuisine, Angeles City
9. Indian- Rasoi Indian Restaurant, Zeppelin Street Hensonville Angeles Pampanga Philippines.
10. Japanese- Jiro Izakaya Ramen and Sushi, L2 EG building friendship hi-way, 2009 Angeles City
11. Mongolian- Genghis Mongolian Grill, 2977 LA-28, Pineville, LA 71360, United States
12. Deca Clark Wakeboard Park- Jose P Laurel Ave, Angeles, Pampanga
13. 4D Theater- Clark Museum- Henry Ave, 2023 Clark, Pampanga, Philippines
14. Bale-Balayan- Museum of the Poor, Brgy. Sta. Terisita, Angeles City, Pampanga
15. Holy Rosary Church- St Joseph St, Angeles, Pampanga
16. Pamintuan Mansion- St Joseph St, Angeles, Pampanga