About The Choice Awards
We conducted an intense first round of voting among ourselves, and our resulting Top Tens have made us very pleased: we feel it's a very diverse and fair representation of all our Metro Manila favorites. The categories are very broad, as they should be in a democratic vote.
Related Blog Posts:
- Manila Foodie's Favorite Restaurants! And the Winners of the 2015 The Choice Awards are...
- BLOSOMEX: "2015 is the Year of Online Video!" - Mark Wiens (Don't miss on Aug. 8)
- Announcing... THE CHOICE: People's Choice Restaurant Awards in Manila 2015! (Vote Now!)
- Announcing... BLOSOMEX: Blogging and Social Media Expo Manila! OAP x KTG x WOFEX
"The KTG is a group of friends who all just happen to be some of the top food bloggers in the Philippines; every one of their individual blogs ranks among the highest ranking and most influential online publications dedicated to food, entertainment, and travel.
The KTG is composed of some of the more senior food bloggers in the country, including Richie Zamora of "The Pickiest Eater in the World', and Richard Co of 'Tales from the Tummy'. Representing the younger generation are "The Hefty Foodie", "The Food Scout", and "Nines vs. Food". And from the world of showbiz, Mr. Chuckie Dreyfus, a foodie who's also a respected tech blogger.
The KTG's objectives are not limited to discovering the best restaurants, however. While it's affectionately called the "Kain Tulog Gang", it's officially participated in relief efforts in Tacloban and Iloilo after Yolanda; and in Metro Manila, this "Kapatiran sa Tulong at Ginhawa" is on a constant mission to contribute in providing joy and comfort to the less fortunate."
The KTG Blogs:
and our fantastic foodie friends from:
Philippine Star's "Let's Eat" magazine, now nationwide every last Sunday of the month.
Live an Awesome Life,
Follow @antondiaz and Like our Official Facebook Page: Our Awesome Planet :)
If you have tips on awesome food and travel destinations, please email me at email@example.com.
Full Disclosure: Our Awesome Planet is the Founder of the Ultimate Taste Test series.
P.S. Here are some notes before you answer The Choice Survey http://bit.ly/TheChoice2015
2. For the Favorite Out-of-Town Destination, the restaurants must be reached by land in 5 hours; thanks to the TPLex, that includes Baguio!
You can vote your favorite restaurants here: www.surveymonkey.com/r/TheChoice2015