January 10, 2014
Check out SHINE if you are looking for a feel-good place in SM Aura Premier...
This is sinfully good. Love the crusted parmesan bits and sesame nori to pair with the fries.
One of the best tomato soups we've ever tasted -- fresh, creamy, and with a good tomato taste.
The serving size of this fresh salad is big enough for sharing.
We love Chashu (meat used in Ramen) and it was nice to know that they serve it bacon style on top of multigrain rice with chorizo. Highly recommended if you are looking for a rice topping dish. :)
The burger was good with the buttery brioche and well-cooked meat. Nothing unique though.
The meat was juicy, flavorful, and with generous big chunchs. Make sure to order extra rice. :)
For dessert, check out the cupcakes and the chef's signature eclairs.
Overall, we love the refreshing gourmet interpretations and feel-good ambiance of SHINE.
Order the Umami Fries as a starter, then the Tomato Soup and Apple & Goat Cheese Salad for appetizers, Chorizo Rice & Chashu or the Salcipao & Multigrain Rice for your main course, and lastly, the Eclairs for dessert.
Pricing is a bit expensive at P400-P600 for each main dish. Budget is about P800/head.
So, what's your favorite dish at SHINE?
3F , SM Aura Premier, McKinley Parkway cor. 26th St., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Operating Hours: Daily 10:00am to 10:00pm
Telephone: +632 553-6566
Facebook: Shine Bakery & Cafe
Open Daily 10.00am to 9.00pm
SM AURA FOOD TRIP SERIES 2013
- SM AURA EATS: 10 Most Awesome Restaurants @SMAuraPremier in 2013!
- RAMEN NAGI "BUTAO": Gourmet Ramen now in Manila! @SMAuraPremier
- PAUL: Boulangerie, Patisserie, Restaurant, and Salon de Thé in Manila! (First Look)
- SHINE Bakery & Cafe: Chorizo Rice & Chashu! @ShineBakeryCafe @SMAuraPremier
- OGETSU HIME: "Goddess of Food": Japanese A la Carte Dining by the Villavicencio's
- GREEKA KOUZINA: Greek Food & Arni Lemonato (Roast Lamb) @SMAuraPremier
- LUGANG CAFE: What to Order in the Best Contemporary Taiwanese Resto in Manila?
- TAMARIND by Chef Tum: Level Up of Jatujak Thai Resto @SMAuraPremier
- YAKITORI ONE @ FOOD ON FOUR: What's Your Favorite Yakitori @YakitoriOne?
- YABU: The House of Katsu Hype?
- COCA Restaurant in Manila! @SMAuraPremier
Live an Awesome Life,
P.S. If you are going with the kids, there's sure to be a lot of temptation for them to go to Toy Kingdom. :)