TUSCANY at Mckinley Hill: An Awesome Secret Foodies Tour (A Photo Essay)
Thank you to all our media and blogging friends for joining the kick-off of our food tour at Tuscany, Mckinley Hill! Special thanks to my Mercato Centrale partner, RJ for hosting the event. :)
The food tour is a 20-course degustation, going to 8 restaurants in 3 hours, for P1,000.
Here is a photo-essay of what we've dubbed An Awesome Secret Foodies Tour...
Related Blog Post: L.E.S. BAGLES: (Lower East Side) New York-inspired Bagels in Manila
TRATTORIA POGGIO ANTICO
B&T MEXICAN CHICKEN
Related Blog Post: Sophie's Mom: A Modern Neighborhood Bakery
See you at Tuscany, McKinley Hill for An Awesome Secret Foodies Tour, to be held every Saturday starting Nov. 30 up to Dec. 21 from 2pm to 5pm.
About An Awesome Secret Foodies Tour
I would like to invite you to a mouthwatering degustation tour at The Tuscany at Mckinley Hill hosted by yours truly, Anton Diaz, and RJ Ledesma.
The Awesome Secret Foodies Tour will run every Saturday on November 30 and December 7, 14, and 21 from 2pm - 5pm
Here are the Mechanics for The Awesome Secret Foodies Tour:
- An Awesome Secret Foodies Tour will run on Nov 30, Dec 7, Dec 14 and Dec 21, 2013 from 2PM – 5PM in Tuscany at McKinley Hill.
- Tickets for the tour are priced at P1, 000. One ticket admits one (1) person.
- Tickets are sold at the Redemption Booth near the Tuscany Grand Villas Gate.
- Participants may choose their preferred date for the tour on a first come first served basis.
- No rebooking of tours.
- No ticket reservations will be entertained over the phone.
- Tickets must be claimed in person on a first come, first served basis.
For ticket inquiries, please call +632 709-0888, 709-9888, +63 917 838-0111
Check out www.MegaworldLifestyleMalls.com
Live an Awesome Life,
P.S. We finished the tour in 4 hours because of the fun conversations in between. :)