THE FRUIT GARDEN: Velvet Fantasy, Island Sparkle & Charlie Co's Recipes of Love
THE FRUIT GARDEN is a luxury jam brand proudly from the Philippine Islands. It's the only local artisanal jam maker that uses the French way -- prepared in small batches using copper cauldrons and using 100% natural products with no additives or preservatives.
They are 4-time winners and graduates of the Ultimate Taste Test series:
- UTT 3.0 Rating 3.60: The Fruit Garden - Best Fruit Jams in Manila
- UTT 4.0 Rating 3.70: Strawberry Ginger & Orange Whisky -- The Fruit Garden Jam Love!
- Rockwell UTT 6.0 Rating 3.83: The Fruit Garden's Lychee Berry Rose and Winter Season
- Rockwell UTT X Rating 3.80: THE FRUIT GARDEN's Berry Dream & Tropical Paradise
This 2013, they launched their latest Christmas flavors, Velvet Fantasy and Island Sparkle, together with Charlie Co's "Recipes of Love" painting, and new variants of Pam's Risa Chocolates using the festive luxury jams.
I think these are their best luxury jam offerings to date, with an artistic packaging to boot. These are limited edition flavors that would make great gifts for the 2013 Christmas season!
The “Island Sparkle” (120gr Wave jar - P300) is mango with touches of pineapple, almond slivers, apricot spirits, and edible sparkle to give it a luxurious, festive feel. :) It's indeed a good talk piece for the Christmas celebrations.
There's actually a third flavor -- the complementary mix of Island Sparkle x Velvet Fantasy. :)
The couple commissioned an artwork from fellow Negrense and visual artist, Charlie Co, known for his vibrant colors and social-surealist style. He was featured in 30 one-man shows since 1980 and his recent work, “Blue Men in Black Suits”, was exhibited in various areas of the Metro.
(How romantic! I would also love to commission an artist to paint our love story someday.)
I'm impressed with the stackable bottles of the fruit jams and the box itself is worth collecting. :) It's a piece of art that captures the love story of the couple.
(They say that the flavors are inspired by the couple's "Aha!" moments in the bedroom. :))
...that come in striking colors and tied with equally colorful cloth ribbons. :)
I really like Charlie Co's artwork immortalizing Pierre and Ria's love story and showcasing the marriage of French and Negrense culture. And it's great how they were able to incorporate it in the designs of their packaging, turning these into collectible art pieces as well.
I'm impressed with the level of quality and the concept that The Fruit Garden is setting for proudly Philippine-made luxury products. Congratulations, Pierre and Ria!
THE FRUIT GARDEN Luxury Jams
Le Potager Inc, 295 Haig street, Mandaluyong City, Philippines
(look for "Lyrics apartelle" green sign)
Telephone: +632 621-4603
Mobile: +63 920 945-3565
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
The Fruit Garden Jam
- 30gr jar cilindric P53.00
- 120gr jar Hexagonal P120.00
- 120gr jar Wave P 300.00 (Island Sparkle - Velvet Fantasy )
- 350 gr jar Heaxagonal P300.00
The Fruit Garden Christmas Pricelist
- The Discovery set P350.00
- The Gift box P480.00
- The Wave set P650.00
- The Chocolate line P650.00
- Promum coffret P950.00
- Mellis coffret P900.00
- Hortus coffret P1,200.00
- Novus coffret P1,490.00
- Laetitia coffret P1,975.00
- Luxus coffret P2,750.00
All coffret prices are quoted with pongee cloth material
For Shantung cloth material add 10% on the price
All prices are VAT inclusive – Minimum delivery for Metro Manila Php 10,000
Note: Volume Discount applies to bulk orders.
Live an Awesome Life,
P.S. You can get The Fruit Garden Jams and other products at the following outlets:
Weekend Markets/ bazaars:
- Legazpi Market, Legazpi Village carp park, Makati, Sundays 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Eastwood Mall, week end food fair, with Green Babes in the City stall
Manila: Hyatt Hotel and Casino Manila, Pastry Boutique, lobby level
- New Landmark supermarket
- Dusit Thani Hotel, Ayala center, gourmet outlet at lobby
- The Market Deli, Tiffany Place, Leviste Street, Salcedo Village
- Bacchus epicerie, Ground Floor, Power Plant Mall, Rockwell
- Tesoros, Pasay road (Discovery set only)
The Fruit Garden commissary, 295 Haig street, Mandaluyong City
Monday to Saturday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm Tel : 621 4603
San Juan: Deli Boys, East square bldg, 2nd fl, Connecticut street, San Juan
- The Tinder Box Naia Terminal 1, next to Duty Free area, Manila Airport
- Rajah Maynila Naia Terminal 3, departure area, Manila Airport
- Manna gift shop Resort World complex
Online with Speed Regalo: The Fruit Garden Jam