UTT X: Rockwell Winner #10:
108 foodies rated 5- Awesome! I would recommend it!
89 foodies rated 4- I love it!
74 foodies rated 3- We had a good time.
31 foodies rated 2- It is OK.
5 foodies rated 1- Thanks, but it could be better.
Honestly, I thought Saint's Alp was just another Taiwanese Tea Place but we were surprised by how good their Ice Blended Drinks were during the Ultimate Taste Test.
We loved the refreshing Blueberry Double Chocolate drink, which is a combination of blueberry with bitter chocolate chips, blended ice and topped with chocolate chips.
We also got to try their other drinks -- and I heard the milkshakes are equally good.
Congratulations, Saint's Alp, for winning in the Ultimate Taste Test X at Rockwell!
The Story behind SAINT'S ALP:
Saint’s Alp Teahouse was founded in 1994 in Hong Kong. It is the first Taiwanese-style teahouse in Hong Kong. Saint’s Alp has branches in Manhattan, Brookyln, Chicago, Macau, Hong Kong and Manila.
It serves traditional Taiwanese fare and Taiwanese-style tea-based drinks.
Saint’s Alp Teahouse’s Blueberry Double Chocolate is a crowd favourite. This unique and icy blend of creamy blueberries and chocolate chips is extremely refreshing. The bittersweet chocolate chips are blended into the blueberry base so every velvety sip includes a perfect blend of both. It is topped with chocolate chips for added crunch. This drink is distinctive, invigorating and not overly sweet. It is an addictive treat to accompany the savory Taiwanese fare at Saint’s Alp Teahouse.
What Foodies Say About Your Food:
- Blueberry & chocolate chips was so good
- Favorite Stall!
- I found a new fave!
- Love the flavor
- Prefer w/o choco
- Good combination of blueberry and choco!
- One of a kind synthesis
- The shake is sour but good
- Berries & chocolate = perfect combo
- Rich flavor
- The best!
- Not a fan of the chocolate
- Repeat customer in Katipunan Branch.
- Good combination . Choco + berry
- Could do w/o the choco dip
- Yum! Lasang NERDS!
- Surprisingly good!
- My friend really loves it
- Perfect combination
- More sugar to make
- I love it
- just the right mix
- very good
- great drinks not too sweet
- so good
- super sweet
- love the flavors
- yummy raspberry double chocolate
- remove choco chips maintain berry
- I like it but too icy
- love it
- very refreshy
- infinite round pls
- love the taste
- bland blueberry flavor
- chocolate overpowered everything
- Love it!
- My favorite among all desserts
- Awesome mix of blueberry and chocolate
- Yum Refreshing!
- I love it
- Too thick but good
- Too Sour!
Saint’s Alp Teahouse:
Katipunan Avenue: 2/F Regis Center, 327 Katipunan Avenue, Quezon City
Telephone: +632 990-2194
Bonifacio Global City: G/F Forbeswood Parklane, Rizal Drive, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Telephone: +632 478-7135
Robinson's Magnolia Towncenter: 3rd Level, Robinsons Magnolia Town Center, Dona M Hemady Avenue, Quezon City,
Telephone: +632 881-5167
Ultimate Taste Test X: 2nd Rockwell UTT Winners:
- NEW ZEALAND ICE CREAM's Hokey Pokey and Macadamia Supreme
- BAYANI BREW's Purple Leaf Tea! A Proud Product of Gawad Kalinga Enchanted Farm :)
- VILLA DEL CONTE's Milk Chocolate with Hazelnut Chips & Dark Chocolate with Coffee Cream
- SKEW U's USDA Angus Tapa :)
- BLUE TOQUE's Nutella Mousse Cake!
- CARLO'S KITCHEN's Crunchy Belly!
- EVERYDAY MOM. Healthy and Yummy. Naturally!
- CHOW FUN's Chicken Fry & Dark Chocolate Buchi
- MASATAMI SHAVE ICE's Swiss Cheese & Peanut & Black Sesame Duo
- SAINT'S ALP Blueberry Double Chocolate
- SWIZZLE's Rainbow Shot & Caramel Beer :)
- THE FRUIT GARDEN's Berry Dream & Tropical Paradise Jam
Live an Awesome Life,firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for following and supporting Our Awesome Planet!Full Disclosure: Our Awesome Planet's Ultimate Taste Test is a gathering of different food and drink concessionaires who give a free taste of their goodies that are already in the market, have just been launched or will soon be launched. The atmosphere is festive and everybody will have a good time giving in to all kinds of gustatory delights. Foodies become food critics and rate the food sampled on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the highest. The top participants are featured in Our Awesome Planet. (Read: Ultimate Taste Test X @ Rockwell: Foodie's Cheat Sheet)
P.S. Thanks to our sponsors for the Rockwell Ultimate Taste Test X Event!
Rockwell Ultimate Taste Test is Co-Presented by:
Thanks to Multiply!