JAM FOODS' Angus Beef Salpicao!
217 foodies rated 5- Awesome! I would recommend it!
61 foodies rated 4- I love it!
32 foodies rated 3- We had a good time.
2 foodies rated 2- It is OK.
0 foodies rated 1- Thanks, but it could be better.
We've loved JAM Foods Tapa ever since we discovered it in Ultimate Taste Test 4.0 (read: Oh, Tapa of My Dreams!), where it was the overall winner.
Numerous foodies regard it as the Best Tapa in Manila because of its flavorful, bacon-like taste. They also now have the lean tapa version, but we like our tapa with little strips of fat. :)
They introduced their latest innovation in UTT 8--the Angus Beef Salpicao, which are chunks of beef cube goodness. They are sold as pre-packed Salpicao that you can cook and enjoy at home with your family.
The foodies have spoken... It's the best food in the Global Gastronomy Event! Congratulations to the two-time Overall winner of the Ultimate Taste Test Challenge! Congrats, JAM Foods!
Related Blog Post: Ultimate Taste Test 4.0 Overall Winner: Oh, Tapa of My Dreams!
From being a humble part of Pasta Works' menu, Angus Tapa has gradually made its way to the hearts of its customers. Due to the overwhelming experience the Angus Tapa brought to its clients, owners Chef John and Michelle Cu-Unjieng realized that it would be great if customers could take it home and share it with their loved ones as well. Now, Angus Tapa is freshly and deliciously packed, and comes with a friendly price that everyone can afford. It is fast becoming the city's favorite! :)
Chef John is currently the Executive Chef for Hexagon Lounge in RCBC and Recipe Hunter Food Concepts. He is also the Chef Consultant for Las Paellas Cafe, Tia Maria and Cowboy Grill Concepts.
JAM is a family acronym, which stands for Chef John, Alfonso (son), and Myka (daughter) / Michelle (wife).
- best with rice,
- love love love,
- salpicao is the best,
- salpicao tasted good,
- angus beef tapa is really good!,
- The best!,
- cooked well,
- I loved it,
- it's good sana may rice,
- taste like ordinary beef,
- less oil pls,
- yummy & tasty,
- not chewy,
- so delicious,
- tastes like liver but soft,
- great marinade!
- Will recommend to friends.
- Pure litid!
- Love tapa.
- Love the angus tapa.
- I enjoyed the salpicao.
- It wasn't so hot anymore..
- Not the angus beef that I've expected.
- Not a tapa.
- My favorite.
- I like cupcakes to be moist & a bit sweet.
- It was really nice,
- salpicaos the best,
- tapa was good,
- salpicao is tasty beef tapa a bit salty,
- tapa is a bit too salty,
- meet is tender and flavorful,
- salpicao is good,
- best with rice,
- angus beef tapa is really good,
- best tapa I've ever tasted so far,
- super soft,
- salpicao is good,
- will definitely buy from their store,
- I like the tenderness of the meat/beef,
- just a little oily,
- like the tenderness of beef tapa not too salty,
- salpicao was tender and good
JAM FOODS & Co. by Chef John and Michelle Cu-Unjieng
4F RCBC Plaza, Ayala Ave., Makati City
Telephone Number: +632 622-9740
Mobile Number: +63 917 533-1371 / +63 922 850-5658
Email Address: email@example.com
Congratulations to the Top 10 Winners of Global Gastronomy: Ultimate Taste Test 8.0!
- JAM FOODS' Angus Beef Salpicao!
- MASATAMI's Rainbow & Swiss Cheese Shave Ice!
- HAPADOG's Californippon Dog, Kat's Meow and Shifudo Pasta :)
- THE CHEESE STEAK SHOP Philly Cheese Steak!
- BLUE TOQUE's The Ultimate Mousse Cake!
- BARNEYS BURGER - Legendary Pampanga Burger Since 1988
- KRISTINA'S INUTAK: "One Great Filipino Snack!"
- BISTROLOGY's 3-Cheese Arancini Rice Balls!
- MISONO EXPRESS' Chicken Wakadori and Angus Beef Misono
- "NUTELLA ROCKS!" by Baked Bites
Live an Awesome Life,
Follow @antondiaz on Twitter for the latest update on food and travel secrets. :)
Like our Official Facebook Page: Our Awesome Planet :)
Follow antondiaz on Pinterest for the latest awesome food and travel photos! :)
If you have tips on awesome food and travel destinations, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for following and supporting Our Awesome Planet!
Full Disclosure: Our Awesome Planet's Ultimate Taste Test is a gathering of different food and drink concessionaires who give a free taste of their goodies that are already in the market, have just been launched or will soon be launched. The atmosphere is festive and everybody will have a good time giving in to all kinds of gustatory delights. Foodies become food critics and rate the food sampled on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the highest. The top participants are featured in Our Awesome Planet. (Read: Global Gastronomy: The Ultimate Taste Test Challenge)
P.S. Join us for the next Ultimate Taste Test -- UTT 9.0 @ Soderno in Alabang this coming July 29, Sunday, 6pm! (Read: Announcing: ULTIMATE TASTE TEST 9.0 @ SODERNO)
Thanks to our sponsors for the Global Gastronomy: Ultimate Taste Test 8.0 Event!
Spoon & Fork Wipes Sponsor: