The BenCab Museum is one of the most awesome museums in our country today.
It houses our National Artist Ben Cabrera's art collection in a four-level building. This is also where BenCab lives and where his actual workshop is located. Exhibits of exciting contemporary artists in Manila can be found here, too.
What I love about this place is that it showcases the authentic old Baguio experience.
We were able to go to the museum as it celebrated its third year anniversary with three simultaneous exhibits. I would like to share with you our BenCab Museum visit...
Awesome Baguio Experience Series:
- BAGUIO's PANAGBENGA Flower Festival
- MAMA'S TABLE: Chef Vicky Tinio Clemente's Private Dining
- STRAWBERRY FIELDS Forever...
- BENCAB MUSEUM Experience
- CAFE SABEL @ BenCab Museum
- HILL STATION & Mt. Cloud Bookshop
- HAPPY TUMMY & Wright Park
- Hotel Elizabeth and Bliss Cafe in Baguio
- CAFE BY THE RUINS Breakfast!
- EVE'S GARDEN Organic Lunch