Farm N' Deli's Barang's Tinapa and Longganiza
91 foodies rated 5- Awesome! I would recommend it!
119 foodies rated 4- I love it!
77 foodies rated 3- We had a good time.
26 foodies rated 2- It is OK.
4 foodies rated 1- Thanks, but it could be better.
Cynthia of Farm N' Deli, one of the pioneers of Mercato Centrale, is our reliable source of Filipino delicacies all around the Philippines. She would travel around the country to source the best longganiza and other deli products from the best suppliers in that region.
Barang's Tinapa is already our favorite snack whenever we have a meeting with our Mercato Centrale partners. She guarantees the quality of her products with a no-questions-asked refund.
This is the first time she joined the UTT series, and we had no doubt that foodies would rate her products well. Her Filipino deli products are a great food gift for this Christmas season. :)
Congratulations to Farm N' Deli for winning in Rockwell's Ultimate Taste Test!
The Story of Farm N' Deli's
by Cynthia Torres
so much more. Our shelves are stocked full of delicious delicacies from different regions of the
Philippines to more exotic fare like imported sausages and deli products, organic produce and
exciting food creations from our kitchen. We taste every product before we decide to sell it, and
we guarantee...you’ll like it. Our Product Guarantee: We tried it! We liked it! If you don’t, bring
it back for a full refund, no questions asked.
Perhaps you’ve heard us say it before, or maybe you’re new to the Farm ‘N Deli thing. If there’s
one thing that sets us apart from all the other specialty food stores out there, it’s our products.
And not just the products themselves, but how we bring those products to you. We are like
culinary ambassadors. We travel the whole country and research the whole world -- from exotic
locales to local farms and dairies -- looking for interesting, great-tasting foods, beverages and so
much more. Farm ‘N Deli supports the local cottage industry and we strive to be environmentally
friendly in the preparation and packaging of our food products.
About the product/Pricelist:
Chorizo Bilbao P395
Baliwag Longaniza P200
Cabanatuan longaniza P200
Cagayan Longaniza P220
Cebu Longaniza P180
Chicken Longaniza P190
Ilocos Longaniza P250
Lean Pork Longaniza P190
Lucban Longaniza P130
- good choices
- flavorful w spices
- good variety. local longganisa is juicy choriso bilbao good saltiness
- cebu longganisa was amazing
- tinapa was surprisingly good
- sweet longganisa isn't sweet enough
- i would definitely buy it
- give bigger chunks
- but it's unique
- lasang probinsyang pinanggalingan
- delighted by the variety
- such a great blend i'm ordering this! love the flavors
- love the tuguegarao one
- good batotay
- various longganisas taste sweet, spicy all.
- love the tuguegarao one
- love the longganisa variations
- good variety!
- barang's tinapa - export it!
- love the tinapa spread
- the longganisa (chorizo) really tastes native
- tinapa flakes taste good. can be served as a viand
- different longganisa are very interesting. tasty
- only the alamino was great
- travel the phillipines with longganisa! :)
- 6! kasi it's my favorite of aaaaall the food here!
- too small
- superbite size
- truly filipino
- bilbao, YUM!
- tinapa :)
- masarap ang tinapa
- love the tinapa!
- i like the longganisa of vigan!
- good, generous, nice & really delicious!
- liked the cebu one
- tinapa muy caliente! :)
- tastes really good.
- would definitely buy it
- good sourcing
- awesome meats!
- yummy. caters to different peoples type of longganiza
- bought some bec it's delicious
- very good
- more tinapa pls
- no good selections
- cagayan longganisa is good
- very tasty
- tinapa spread very good! longganisa are common
- not bad
- can be used in a lot of dishes
- tastes great tinapa is delish
- how can you go wrong?
- would have wanted rice!
- vigan, cagayan good!
- a little syrup would have been nice
- tinapa like i've never tasted before
- tinapa so good!
- serving size too small for tasting
- the batotay is excellent!
- cagayan longga is the best!
- tinapa too spicy
- tinapa in oil <3
- a lot of varieties
- tasty, indeed! :)
- spicy yet tasty
- very filling
- too flavorful
- longganisa was good
- it's da bomb!
- love the one from cabanatuan, very tasteful
- the vigan longganisa was the best
- authentic flavors
- love the tinapa
- the longganisa is salty
- yummy tinapa
- yummy! especially the spanish one chorizo
- cagayan longga 3!
- too spicy. it overpowers the fish
- tinapa is very good!
- very strong flavors
- really overwhelming flavors
- the tinapa dressing was quite yummmy
- yum! Both tinapa and longganisa
- cebu longga is good! :)
- yummy chorizo
- consignment, not own recipe
- very good tinapa spread
- the tinapa is delicious
- batotay longganisa FTW!
- love it!
- nice longganisa
- lots to try! interesting & varied
- very delicious
- the owner was friendly!
- tinapa was good
- ok lang
- the tinapa is tasty!
- quite good!
- anak ng tinapa! So sarap!!!
- The tinapa's good!
- so so longganisa
Farm N Deli
Mobile Number: +63 917-5548180
Landline: +632 586-8622
Live an Awesome Life,
- a Rockwell UTT Winner Certificate;
- a winner feature in Our Awesome Planet; and
- a guaranteed spot in any of the Mercato Centrale markets. :)
Related OAP Blog Posts:
OAP | The Ultimate Food Trip happens in Rockwell on September 3
OAP | The Foodies' Guide to Rockwell's Ultimate Taste Test
OAP | My Cheers Moments @ Rockwell's Ultimate Taste Test
Thanks to our sponsors for the Rockwell Ultimate Taste Test Event!
Rockwell Ultimate Taste Test is Co-Presented by: