Have you dropped by Mercato Centrale already? Discover why a lot of people have been raving about the newest weekend market in town! Here are 8 reasons why Mercato Centrale @ BGC is THE place to be every weekend:
1. Shop in a Clean, Comfortable and Organized Environment!
Mercato Centrale @ BGC is organized into 4 tent clusters.
2. Choose from a Wide Variety of Organic Products as certified by Pinoy Organics!
This coming Saturday, December 4, Gil Carandang of Herbana Farms will be giving a talk on "How to Grow your Own Organic Farm". Don't miss it!
3. Eat Healthy-licious Food!
4. Discover Great Food Finds not seen in other food markets!
Chefs on Sundays offers The Perfect Steak and Lamb Ribs every Sunday! These talented chefs are accomplished people who run restaurants in Manila. Every Sunday, they cook together; now, they share their passion for food with the people at Mercato Centrale. (Sunday Market only)
5. Eat the Best Breakfast after a long run or a long ride every weekend!
6. Have a Lazy Weekend BBQ Grill Brunch!
7. Enjoy Celebrity Sightings Galore!
8. Finally, Discover the BEST Desserts in Manila!
Please join us every Saturday and Sunday in Mercato Centrale @ BGC (a Mommy Mundo, Our Awesome Planet and RJ Ledesma Collaboration).
Mercato Centrale @ BGC
Open every Saturday and Sunday (6:00 am to 12:00 noon) (Door closes at 12 noon)
Corner of 30th Avenue and 9th Street
Bonifacio Global City
At the back of The Spa. You can see it when you sit in Krispy Kreme.
Entrance and Taste Test are FREE :)
Related Blog Posts about Mercato Centrale:
- Market Manila | A Chance Visit to the “Mercato Centrale” at BGC
- Market Manila | Kitchen Herbs Farm
- Everyday Sweet Notes | Mercato Centrale: 10 Food, Blogging & Bonding Reasons for Me to Wake Up Early
- Feisty Libra |Mercato Centrale @ BGC
- Trip or Treats | Sunday Brunch at Chelsea & Mercato Centrale
- Trip or Treats | Another Yummy Mercato Centrale Weekend + Goodie Giveaway #10!
- Mercato Centrale "My photo trip Me and my Canon"
- the canDIshhh tales | Mercato Centrale @ BGC
- Ajay's Writing on the Wall | Mercato Centrale @ BGC : finally, a weekend food market in Bonifacio Global City
- Gulay Girl | Pinoy Organics at Mercato Centrale at Bonifacio Global City
- Food Trip Ko 'to | Sandwich Galore at Mercato Centrale
- Project Vanity | Mercato Centrale, the weekend market at The Fort
Live an Awesome Life,
P.S. Pinoy Organics is celebrating its First Year Anniversary with a series of Organic Talks at Mercato Centrale for all the weekends of December. Here are the confirmed talks so far:
Dec. 4, Saturday - Grow Your Own by Herbana Farms - Gil Carandang
Dec. 11, Saturday - Clean & Green Homes by Krie Lopez- Messy Bessy