About the Founder & Author:
Anton Diaz is the founder of Our Awesome Planet, the #1 Food and Travel Blog in the Philippines and co-founder of Mercato Centrale, successful weekend night food market in Manila. Read more
My Favorite Blog Post Series:
- AWESOME DUMAGUETE: A Weekend Getaway Itinerary to the Best of Dumaguete!
- BAGUIO: Top 10 Most Awesome Restaurants in Baguio (2016 Edition)!
- BEST OF BOHOL 2016: 7 New Awesome Experiences You Should not Miss!
- CALAGUAS: The Waling-Waling Eco Resort Experience...
- SAGADA Itinerary: Definitive Food & Travel DIY Guide to Sagada (2017)!
- PAMPANGA: Top 10 Most Awesome Restaurants in Pampanga! (2016)
- ROMBLON: 8 Awesome Places You Should Visit in Romblon!
- CEBU Like Never Before! (10 Most Awesome Experiences)
- 11 BIGGEST BUSINESS TRENDS in the Philippines 2014! (*Must Read for Every Filipino Entrepreneur)
- FESTIVAL GUIDE to the 10 Most Awesome Fiestas of the Philippines!
CREATIVE COMMON LICENSE
Our Awesome Planet by Anton Diaz is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
I've been working on a Battle Burger project with the Juice.PH team for the past few weeks. We tasted and rated all the best burgers you can think of in Manila, and we are about to release the Battle Burger results in Juice.PH.
As we're about to close our quest for the Best Burger in Manila, we came across an interesting burger joint along the foodie street of Maginhawa -- BRGR: The Burger Project! There, you can customize your burger based on your preference...
My favorite places for Hainanese Chicken Rice in Singapore are Boon Tong Kee, Chatterbox in Meritus Mandarin along Orchard, and Wee Nam Kee (WNK for short) in Novena. Finally, Wee Nam Kee is opening in Manila this November, tucked inside the Ayala Triangle Gardens.
In Manila, Tao Yuan is the undisputed king of Hainanese Chicken Rice but you have to pay P450+ for 1/2 chicken and order a separate serving of chicken rice for P100+. Wee Nam Kee's Hainanese Chicken will debut at a price point of only P170+. The price of Shiok but with the quality of Tao Yuan -- how can you beat that?
Foodies are definitely excited to welcome The Best Hainanese Chicken Rice in Singapore, now in Manila!
Admittedly, I entertained the thought of backing out the last minute last Friday to watch the opening night of The Wedding Singer instead of attending Yuppie Days with the Lord. I thought it would be a corny retreat designed for High School students and it would be "an Atenean thing".
Good thing, He prevailed :)
In 2011, Bonifacio Global City (BGC) will witness the rise of four major landmarks:
- Bonifacio High Street Phase 3,
- The Mind Museum,
- Mercato Centrale Food and Organic Weekend Market, and
- St. Michael the Archangel Church.
We love BGC. We love the way it has grown to be the home of the most passionate and most artistic people in the Metro. Here are some of the rising landmarks to watch out for in 2011:
« September 2010 | Main | November 2010 »