The Imperial Suite at Sofitel is probably the best presidential suite among the hotels here in Manila because of its awesome view of the Manila Bay Sunset. It is located on the top floor of Sofitel and offers a 180-degree view of Manila Bay. We're so blessed to experience staying for one night in this Presidential Suite. It was part of the prize package for the Siete Pecados contest my brother and I joined last December.
Here is the photo essay of our Imperial Suite experience in Sofitel at the start of 2010:
As part of the Club Sofitel services on the 10th floor, afternoon snacks are served at around 2.30pm to 4.30pm. Sofitel is the lone buffet that serves unlimited gummy bears to kids. Aidan and Joshua loved it!
The Manila Sunset sets directly in front of the sala. It's awesome to watch it live! :)
All in all, a great start for 2010! :)
SOFITEL Staycation Series 2014
- SOFITEL: Ultimate Foodie Staycation Experience!
- LE BAR: Romantic French Wine Pairing Dinner
- LE SPA: Secret Wine Lover's Treatment at Jardin d Eden
- SPIRAL BUFFET: 10 Reasons Why We Love SPIRAL!
2013 Luxurious Sofitel Escape Series
- SPIRAL: Guide to Asia's Most Dynamic Interactive Dining Experience @ Sofitel Manila!
- LE SPA "Duo" Couples Romantic Ritual @ Sofitel
- SOFITEL Overnight & SPIRALS' Champagne Breakfast!
- SOFITEL: SPIRAL's Ultimate Sunday Champagne Brunch!?
2007-2009 SOFITEL Blog Posts
- A Suite Romance Anniversary
- Best Buffets in Manila: Spiral, Sofitel
- Planning Your Awesome Sofitel Escape
- Spending the Night at The Imperial Suite, Sofitel
Live an Awesome Life,
Founder and Digital Publisher