The Pinoy Chefs in Makansutra were trained by Five Singapore Street Food Masters (source: Tips from the Masters in opening our food court in Manila):
1. Mohd Hussin (or Sam) from Alhambra Padang Satay at Gluttons Bay by the Esplanade;
2. Mohamed Nasiruddeen Hudek (or Deen) from Flavours Prata (210 South Bridge Road);
3. Francis Yeo (Ah Heng) from Tian Jin Hai Seafood (01-09 Zion Road Riverside Food Centre);
4. Alex See of Geylang Lor 29 Fried Hokkien Mee (396 East Coast Road); and
5. Cheng King Tong, Hokkien- and Mandarin-speaking full-time trainer.
I'm still hoping to meet KF Seetoh and any of the Singapore Street-food Masters one of these days when they visit Manila.
Let me give you a tour of the Makansutra Asian Food Village...
Live an Awesome Life,