Have you been to this restaurant that serves all the best longganisa specialties from all over the Philippines? If you're a longganisa lover, you can now enjoy the longganisa of Alaminos, Cabanatuan, Lucban, Vigan, Tuguegarao, Cebu, Pampanga and Bacolod all in one place.
US Angus Beef Shortribs with Red Wine and Port Sauce (P1,300 per kg). Slow-cooked for 2 days, this dish has incredibly tender beef that is sure to please. It was indeed super tender and yummy.
Dulcelin is best known for its Mango Torte, which is in head-to-head competition with Tony Cuervo's Mango Torte in Makati. But in the recent Ultimate Taste Test Event, they got an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5.0 for their gourmet dishes. Basically, all the people were raving about the Beef Short Ribs, the Wagyu Tri-Tip or the Pork Belly or the Red Rice with Seared Tuna.
This comment from one of the foodies sums up the Dulcelin Gourmet experience:
"From the salad, to the ribs, wagyu and pork -- blew me away!!"
Thanks to Ricky Morelos for the awesome food experience. :)
About the Founder & Author:
Anton Diaz is the founder of Our Awesome Planet, the #1 Food and Travel Blog in the Philippines and co-founder of Mercato Centrale, successful weekend night food market in Manila. Read more
My Favorite Blog Post Series:
- AWESOME DUMAGUETE: A Weekend Getaway Itinerary to the Best of Dumaguete!
- BAGUIO: Top 10 Most Awesome Restaurants in Baguio (2016 Edition)!
- BEST OF BOHOL 2016: 7 New Awesome Experiences You Should not Miss!
- CALAGUAS: The Waling-Waling Eco Resort Experience...
- SAGADA Itinerary: Definitive Food & Travel DIY Guide to Sagada (2017)!
- PAMPANGA: Top 10 Most Awesome Restaurants in Pampanga! (2016)
- ROMBLON: 8 Awesome Places You Should Visit in Romblon!
- CEBU Like Never Before! (10 Most Awesome Experiences)
- 11 BIGGEST BUSINESS TRENDS in the Philippines 2014! (*Must Read for Every Filipino Entrepreneur)
- FESTIVAL GUIDE to the 10 Most Awesome Fiestas of the Philippines!
CREATIVE COMMON LICENSE
Our Awesome Planet by Anton Diaz is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
« June 2009 | Main | August 2009 »